❦ OPERATION L. I. Z. Z. I. E ❦

OPERATION:
L. I. Z. Z. I. E ⦊

Love

Is

Zesty

Zany

Insanity

Eh?

Sirens blared all over the treehouse, making everyone rushed to the briefing room as quick as possible

Sirens blared all over the treehouse, making everyone rushed to the briefing room as quick as possible. By the tims they arrived, Numbuh 1- Nigel was already there, pacing in a circular motion with his eyes glued to a piece of paper.

Numbuh 5: We heard the Kid's Next Door messaging alert!

Numbuh 4: Are we under attack?!

Numbuh 2: Should I run in the assault ship?

They all watched their leader with anticipation, and was only met with silence. They were completely ignored by Nigel, as he was too focus on the paper to even notice his team in the room. Actually, [y/n] also note he was grinning ear to ear, which was something rare.

The five looked at each other, confused. Finally, [y/n] made the first move to march over in front of Nigel, this successfully made the boy stop in his tracks. His eyes almost bulged wide in surprise when he was face to face with a frowning [y/n], her hands crossed over hips.

❝yo, Numbuh 1? You got any mission for us or what?❞

Numbuh 1: Huh? O-oh, um...It's just umm.. ahh... E19-4 Sector X!

He continued fumbling in his words as he slowly backed up from [y/n], scrolling the paper and tucking it back in his pocket.

This only made the others more confused. Hoagie scratched his head and raised one brow up.

Numbuh 2: What?

Numbuh 1: Nothing to worry about, I'll handle this one myself. You guys go take the day off or something.

Nigel pressed a button on his boots, activating the rockets beneath. Before anyone could ask any more questions, he already shot up in the air and flew out the tree house.

Numbuh 2: Wow, what a hero.

❝ Meh, I'm not buying it. Doesn't sound like Nigel to fumble his words when it comes to missions.❞

[y/n] huffed and crossing her arms, not too convinced with Nigel's act, but Abigail shrugged her shoulders at the girl

Numbuh 5: Does it matter? We got the day off from adult fighting. So what y'all wanna do?