part 17

Nidhi:- i made dinner so Anhay please come and eat something.

Anhay looked at the dishes and found his favourite veggies.

Anhay:- thank you Mumma for making my favourite.

Kriva:- eww i don't like okra Mumma.

Nidhi:- common Kriva he is not coming every day so let me give him his favourite food.

Kriva:- but i don't like this.

Nidhi:- i already prepared spicy boiled potatoes.

Kriva:- thank you Mumma.

They all started eating and they sat on the couch.

Anhay:- Mumma we will take your leave now.

Nidhi:- wait take this from my side and give this to your Mom.

Anhay nodded and Kriva hugged her father tightly.

Sunil:- princess it's okay you can come here whenever you want.

He gave her a big chocolate bar and she kissed his cheek.

She sat beside Anhay in his car and he started driving.

Anhay:- stop crying Kriva i told you that we will meet them right?

Kriva:- hmm by the way after 2 weeks you have to attend the  function Anhay.

Anhay:- i know for businessmen of the year award. Thankfully it's on Saturday night otherwise i could have rejected going there.

Kriva:- i know. By the way i won't come to the office tomorrow i have to go to College.

Anhay :- no worries. By the way  is there anything important?

Kriva:- yes we have to submit the presentation so that's why I'm going.

Anhay:- hmm. Why don't you have any friends?

Kriva:- are they important in my life?

Anhay:- see I'm not saying friends should be there in life but sometimes they can help you when you are in trouble.

Kriva:- hmm but i don't know why I'm not very socially active with others.

Anhay:- it's completely fine.

Kriva:- will you be my friend?

Anhay:- of course I don't mind.

Kriva:- thank you so much Anhay what about your friends?

Anhay:- i do have friends but they are currently busy in their life mostly i used to have my cousins as my friends not those stupid but my favourite cousins and my sister's friend were my friends too.

Kriva nodded and they headed to their home.

Avni:- you both are here let me set up the dining room.

Kriva:- sorry Mumma but we had our food.

Avni:- no worries doll go and take rest.

After 15 minutes avni knocked on Anhay's room.

Anhay:- you want anything mom ?

Avni:- let us come inside when he lets Avni and raj inside they show Kriva sleeping while cuddling with her plushie. They came and kissed her forehead.

Anhay:- what was that?

Avni:- nothing just we are trying our best to be like her parents.

Anhay:- ok.

Raj:- we will go now and sleep don't overwork Anhay.

Anhay:- i was going to sleep only dad.

After locking the door he lay down on bed and Kriva snuggled in his arm.

This time he didn't push her and let her stay in his arms. Soon he fell asleep and held her in his arms tightly.

Her head was on his chest her one hand on his chest while his one hand was on her waist and another one was caressing her hair in sleep.

The next day he woke up early as usual and completed his work.

Anhay:- Kriva wakes up it's already 8.

Kriva:- let me sleep I'm not coming to the office today.

Anhay:- ma'am you have your clg today please get up.

Kriva:- ahh shut up husband let me sleep I'm so tired right now.

Anhay:- oh yes ma'am was handling our country's problem that's why she is tired right?

Kriva:- you're so annoying Anhay.

She made faces and woke up she looked at him and then rushed toward the washroom.

At the breakfast table.

Anhay:- i have one important meeting so I'm going out of the city and will be back at night and yes i won't be able to receive calls so don't try Mom.

Avni:- okay but be careful okay and make sure to eat on time and yes call me whenever you get a network signal.

Anhay:- will surely do now bye.

Kriva:- mom I'm going to college.

Raj:- I'll ask the driver to drop you at your place.

Kriva:- no dad i have my scooty and anyway i don't like those fancy and luxurious cars of Anhay.

She went into the scooty and started preparing her self for a presentation.

At almost night:-

Anhay called her mother and she complained about not picking her call.

Anhay:- i told you that i was a busy Mom and there is no network what happened?

Avni:- here it's been raining heavily since noon so i was worried for both babies. I'm trying to call  both of you but you guys were not picking a call.

Anhay:- what? Kriva is not home till now. It's impossible  mom, she was there for presentation only. Try to call her again I'll ask her professor.

Avni:- i hope she is Okay.

Anhay:- she will be fine let me check anyway I'm in a nearby area I'll come there as soon as possible.

Avni:- I'm worried , that girl is our responsibility Anny We need to find her son.

Anhay:- relax Mom she is not a kid she must be around somewhere.

They were talking when she heard the vehicle sound and found kriva there.

Avni:- what the hell. Kriva baby are you okay what happened why are you in this condition?

Anhay:- Mom is she home what happened?

Avni:- Anny you please come home it's not that serious. She cut the call and shouted, Raj called the doctor fast.

She rushed toward Kriva to check if she was fine or not. 

So here is another update hope you guys liked it. And if there is any error or typing mistake then forgive me. Please give me your precious votes and I'll post it after better results thanks.

TBC