Rough fuck

Yn the rich girl who got forcibly married to her family friend Mr Dennis she hated him the most as he was also her professor in college who used to scold her alot for low performance.

Yn tried to see if her husband actually loves her or forced because he is always strict and always gives her lectures all the time and he also tutors her in home.

One day she got an idea she wore a silk black robe without any inners and sat infront of him on the chair she looked too sexy to handle .

Her nipples were poking on the silk robe her messy hair everything.

Dennis: why are you not wearing clothes?

Yn- I was wearing bra all day my boobs are sollen see (while jiggling her boobs and putting his hands forcely oh her boobs )also its hot and after all you are my husband so its normal

Dennis hummed while taking his hands back. He started reading 

I saw my man slowly sneakily touching his clothed dick while trying hard not to look at me and  trying to concentrate on reading the chapter.

But seeing his big bulge i couldn't resist myself and took his veiny hand and put it on my naked pussy under my robe.

I made his hand roughly rub my pussy as i moaned out loud ah sir please while giving him puppy eyes biting my lips

He  with his smirk also with interest looked at my desperate state.

He rubbed my clit himself making me move my head back.

He throw the book somewhere  which was on his one hand and made me spread my legs on the chair to have the clear access . He without hesitation put his mouth on my pussy sucking the hell out of it his one hand holding my waist tightly and other hand fucking my pussy .

He licked bited even put his hot tongue inside tongue fucking me never in my life I thought my scariest teacher can fuck me so well.

After 1 hour of eating me.

He threw me on the floor and made me sit in doggy style while he undress himself. My body was so hot trembling with so much helling sensations.

Without any notice i felt a hot slimy pole enter inside me making me fall but he caught me and held me by both hands while thrusting his beast inside me .

Hearing his moans i felt fire building inside me.

His fire seeds were too hot to handle .

He fucked me like total 50 rounds in various different positions never in my life i thought they  exist .

Though it ripped my pussy  and took away my soul i can say noone can fuck me better than him.