Special Chapter01: Happy Halloween

Attention: This takes place in a different timeline!

Warning: This could have blood, "fake" bodies, black figures and ect. If it doesn't then part two will have it, but if you don't like any of this, then please skip both chapters just in case.

"What is.. Haloo... ween?" "Halloween." Raya chuckled a bit before telling him(Custard) about what you do during this holiday.

"What are you going to dress as?" Pure Vanilla ask her wondering what she gonna dress as "Maybe... you?" "Me?" Raya nodded and then saying that he is her favorite ancient.

"Thank yo-" "PUREee VAN- *hic* ILLA!!! Dark Cacao took my berry juice!" Hollyberry shouted of course being drunk. "You need to stop drinking my lady." Wildberry said putting her on her feet.

"NOOOOoooo.*Hic*" "When are you gonna stop drinking so much?" asked Golden Cheese.

"I'm gonna go buy my costume now. Behave." Raya signaling her mother to watch the cookies when she out. "You better come back when you got your costume!" "I will, bye~!"

The Cookies

After Raya left, Dusty came running with Caramel Arrow and Crunchy Chip on her. "Mrs. Noelle, Can we please play in the backyard?" "Yea! We ne.. ver *hic* saw t-the bac-backyard of... *hic* this man.. sion!"

"Fine, but you can't go near the pool alright?" the cookies nodded making her sigh and lead the way.

"Here you go. Rememb-" "Don't go near the pool, we know. Let's go already!" Golden Cheese said before flying onto a near by table. Noelle sighed when the cookie ran off to play or whatever Dark Cacao does, and sat down on a lounger near the tablet where Golden Cheese was watching from.

Few Minutes Later

Roslyn has just came back with her costume. "Guys? Are they outside in the backyard?" she thought before hearing her mother shouting Hollyberry name outside "Yep."

"Hollyberry!" "W-what Noa?" "I told you so many times! NO drinking!!" Raya regretted walking in but it was to late, so she told Pure Vanilla that she her costume.

"Can I see!" Custard Cream ask, when she nodded and left, Dusty came right pass her while dragging Rosie who was sleeping still. (Boy, she sure love sleeping😂)

Rosie jumped up and hissed at Dusty before going back inside "I guessss sssshe doessssn't like the water." Pitaya said laughing before getting hit by Tiger Lily. "Sh... u. t Up!" No, you ssshut up." Pitaya said as she bit him when- "Stop fighting you two." Noa said separating them both. "You're no fun." they said sticking out their tongue out and then flying off leaving the two.

"I'm back!" Raya shouted wearing her costume of Pure Vanilla. "Soo cute!!" Golden Cheese said flying up to her. "나는 흔들리지 않을 것이다!"("I will not falter!") "You know Korean too? Was it Mary that also taught you it?" Raya nodded and went up to Pure Vanilla.

"Woah!" Custard was amaze while Pure Vanilla gave her another one of his soft smile before saying, "I love this costume, thank you for dressing up as me." "No problem. Plus your my favorite ancient after all."

"Caramel Arrow!" "What did I do?" she ask before crossing her arm, "Raya told you to stop fighting with Affogato." Noelle told her before Dark Cacao interrupted.

"When is this... Halloween starting, because it getting late." "At midnight. I think, but it at night so.." "Wait. You can stay up?" Strawberry Crepe said with excitement until Black Raisin picked them up from the ground onto her shoulder.