fancy you.

draco groaned as he drew the curtains around his own bed with a simple spell and put a silencing ward up around the two boys.

"i could see the bed moving in the corner of my eye"

harry snickered

"youre in a laughing mood today arent you"

harry just smiled showing all his teeth in a 'dont you know it' way.

draco just rolled his eyes and continued answering questions on a sheet as he read over a book.

"draco im bored of studying"

he sighed and closed the book "what do you want to do then"

potter just shrugged

"helpful as ever"

"i know"

"what dont you want to do?"

"study"

draco rolled his eyes and put the books and paper on the floor next to his bed.

"draco?"

"hm?"

"do you remember the first night that we all got drunk and played truth or dare?"

"dont remind me"

"no i need you to listen to me, because im not good with feelings, so im confused but- i dont know how to put it"

"youre gay?"

"im bi, actually."

draco raised his eyebrows in amusement. "i was joking, but okay, continue"

"and- like i said i dont know how to 'do' feelings- so um i guess i think i fancy you-" his voice got quieter and quieter as he spoke and by the end of his sentence he was almost inaudible.

"you what?" draco blinked. he didn't understand.

"i fancy you!" harry said a bit too loud

dracos breath picked up as he studied harrys face for any kind of sign to say he was joking

"im not, draco. im not joking" harrys face flushed red

"dear salzar- you cant-" this isnt fair.

a death eater and harry fucking potter.

harry potter fancies draco malfoy.

the saviour and a malfoy.

"why not? why cant i? why cant i like you?"

"im not the kind of person people can 'be with' harry"

"expand"

"its complicated-"

"i dont think it is"

"i mean its you- the savior of the wizarding world and the kid of a death eater."

"i dont care about your family, your past, anything like that, ive just told you i like you and i know you fancy me too. i thought youd be happy"

"of course im happy i just shouldnt be-"

"because of your father?"

"because of my entire life"

harry stayed quiet

"im sorry"

"i dont get it"

"me either"

"i actually like you draco"

"you know i feel the same"

"tell me"

"what?"

"tell me you feel the same. youre sober now, are you not?"

"yes"

"then tell me"

"i like you harry. i like you so much." not a second of hesitation in his voice.

"can i touch you?" harrys cheeks were as red as his uniform at this point

draco nodded and harry placed a hand on his shoulder.

"its a lot. i know that but if its ment to be it will be."

draco nodded again and bit his tounge

"can i hug you?"

"im not made of glass, potter"

"just want to keep you comfortable, it's obvious that youre not"

"oh- thank you- um yeah you can"

"good" harry moved closer to draco and pulled him into a tight hug.

the angle was awkward so draco lifted harry into his lap to make it easier

"youre too light" draco mumbled into harrys chest

"youre just too strong"

draco smiled and leaned into the hand that found its way into his soft blonde hair.

"who knew draco malfoy could be so soft"

"shut up"

"never"

draco looked up at the tanned boy.

harry looked down and his green eyes met the grey eyes of the boy he was sat on.

"this isnt very heterosexual of us is it?" potter laughed slightly, clearly nervous

"we're not very heterosexual people, haz"

harry just smiled and leaned in to kiss the pale boy. dracos breath picked up again but let their lips meet.

harrys chapped lip's colliding with dracos soft ones shouldve felt wrong. but it didnt. it felt so right. so so right.

A/N:
sorry to end it there but ive got really bad writers block now so let me recover and ill hopefully have another update before sunday :))