Chapter 1

It was a regular day at Konoha high school! The students were having their 1st period and a new student was about to join them.

"Okay students, so a new student is gonna join us! Hope you'll be good to them and make them feel at home" The teacher with silver gravity-defying hair implied.

"Yes Kakashi sensei we'll" Most of the people yelled.

Just then, a young maiden of 15 spoke, "May I come in sensei?"

"Yes you may!" The teacher replied.

The young girl looked like the goddess of Cherry Blossom from the Japanese legend. Pink hair reaching the waist, green eyes as emerald. She looked like a nymph who descended from the heavens.

"Please introduce yourself miss" The teacher requested.

"So my name is Haruno Sakura! I'm 15 yrs old and I'm a 10th grader. I believe in bros before hoes cuz hoes are temporary but bros are forever." Sakura replied.

"Slayyy Queen" The females in the class yelled.

Kakashi sweatdropped at this introduction. Kids nowadays uhh.....

"Sakura, please take a seat beside the long haired blonde Ino. Anyways turn your books to page 47, and we're gonna study the ball poem." Kakashi instructed

(A/n : Inspired by Kakashi's ball test lol! CBSE board students mark your attendance)

"Please read the poem Sasuke" Kakashi requested..

"Hn" The man with duckbutt hair replied, his usual.

"What is the boy now who has lost his ball? What, what is he to do now?-

" Hahahahahahaha" The whole class laughed.

"Students! What's it? Did I say smth wrong? Cuz internet you know? You all can get explanations from various sites. So tell me where did i go wrong?" Kakashi asked his students.

"Nothing sir" Naruto replied.

"I know exactly why these guys are laughing so much!" Sakura whispered to herself.

"Same here" Ino replied in a whisper.

"Anyways! Sasuke continue reading" Kakashi ordered.

"I saw it go
Merrily bouncing, down the street, and then
Merrily over—there it is in the water!
No use to say 'O there are other balls':"

This time it was wild! The whole class was roaring with laughter. Even girls were laughing! The poor teacher with gravity defying hair couldn't make out a thing. Soon after the bell rang and Kakashi heaved a sigh of relief.

"Ok students so please read the Ball Poem. We'll continue with the discussion on Monday." Kakashi implied and exited the class.

-----During lunch break-----

(A/n : No one has been portrayed as a bad character or such like the cliche ffs. Example : In every ss ff Karin has to be a villian and an anti wingwoman.)

Everyone was having lunch together. Ppl were very welcoming and accepting to Sakura, the new student.

"Oi Sakura, why are you sitting alone? Join us!" Ino yelled.

"Yeah! Sure! Thanks btw!" Sakura replied.