Don't let go

She could feel her own heart pounding against her chest as she stared at the writing on the wall, her eyes fixated on the writing on the wall...

" C O M E F I N D M E M E G G Y :) "

She couldn't pry her eyes off the writing, was this just to lure her into his trap? Or was it to finish her off? She felt Tari's hand on her shoulder, breaking out of her trance. "Lieutenant? Is everything alright...?" Meggy couldn't utter out a single word, she only looked at Tari. She probably knew how scared she was, she could probably even detect her racing heartbeat. She couldn't help but force a nod, she noticed a note on the table that had coordinates.

He wants her to get Him

She took a shakey breath, the panic was storming her. She quickly walked outside. "Let's Go Tari" she commanded, forcing her serious attitude to hide her panicked emotions, the one thing she had grown to do, she and Tari walked past the cops talking to SMG4 and little Amaya, "wait- Meggy I don't think-" "I'm going" she said coldly. Tari immediately sensed her stress levels skyrocket. This wasn't healthy for Meggy, for her mental state, she shouldn't do this. She got into the car with Meggy, she took note of the coordinates.

4 hour drive
Time Right Now: 11:39 pm

The car ride was silent, no talking, no music playing on the radio, just Silence... Tari spoke up. "Lieutenant? Should you really be doing this? This will affect your mental state in a negative wa-" Meggy all of a sudden pulled the car over, having a screech of the tires sounded.

"I been at this case since 3 FUCKIN YEARS AGO! I DONT GIVE A FLYING SHIT ABOUT MY "MENTAL STATE" EVER SINCE THOSE 3 YEARS I HAVE SPEND MY WHOLE EXISTENCE TO FINDING THIS FUCKER AND PUTTING A BULLET IN HIS FUCKEN HEAD. YOU ANDROIDS DONT EVEN CARE ABOUT US, ALL YOU DO IS TAKE ORDERS AND FOLLOW THEM, WHY SHOULD YOU EVEN CARE HOW IM FEELING?! WHY DO YOU FUCKIN CARE ABOUT ME TARI?!"

Meggy had grabbed Tari by the collar of her uniform and pulled her close, her eyes burning with anger and frustration, her freckled face showing her rage and fear as she yelled, tears were starting to form in her eyes as her body tensed. All Tari did was stare directly at Meggy, listening to Meggy yell at her and sensing the anger, the anxiety, the panic and fear. The words from SMG1 played in her head, soon ignoring them and pulling Meggy into a tight hug. Meggy tried to push and pull away from Tari, hearing her cry made Tari flinch and hug her tighter, holding her in a safe protective hold, Meggy's cried turned into loud sobs of panic and frustration,

Software Instability
Critical Levels

After of what felt like an hour, Meggy's sobs had calmed down into soft cries, she was clinging onto Tari, this stupid android was providing one thing she didn't expect. Safety and Comfort. Being in her arms made her felt like nothing was going to harm her, it made her worries and her stress melt away. She soon took a deep breath, calming down, she felt Tari slowly let go of her, Meggy gripped onto her tighter. "D-don't.. don't let go of me... please..." she mumbled a plead, Tari held her close, the only sound was the car's rumble and the cars passing them by. Meggy didn't want to leave her hold, but she knew she have to soon. "Meggy.. you're in no condition to drive... would you like for me to drive us there...?" Meggy nodded. "Just... 10 more minutes..." she quietly spoke, Tari took a reading of her heart rate, it was at its normal and relaxed paced, and her breathing was slow and steady. Tari gently ran her fingers through her hair, her face slightly warming up as she continued to hold Meggy in her arms. "It's going to be a long drive... do you want to sleep durning it?" Tari asked, her tone soft and relaxed. Meggy nodded, after the 10 minutes, she soon let go, and trading seats with Tari, letting her drive to where the coordinates led, she put her seat back and listened to the car's rumble, her eyes were heavy from crying, she glanced at Tari, her body language was much more lively, no longer stiff and strange from when they first met. She liked the change, her eyes soon slowly closed, falling asleep...