about the oc and characters

Name: Kizaru (Real name: Unknown)

age: 19

nickname: The Celestial Flash

special nicknames: Kiza, The Dazzling Shadow, Stella

bounty:  2,500,000,000 Berries

Appearance: Kizaru is an imposing figure with a commanding presence. She possesses long, sleek black hair that falls gracefully to her waists. Her sharp, piercing blue eyes hold a hint of both determination and mischief. Kizaru's features are defined by an air of elegance, with a slender yet athletic build. She wears a combination of dark navy and golden accented attire, reflecting her affiliation with light and her regal lineage.

attire: she also wears gol d rogers coat

Personality: Kizaru is known for her enigmatic and unpredictable nature

Personality: Kizaru is known for her enigmatic and unpredictable nature. She exudes an aura of cool confidence and possesses a dry sense of humor. Quick-witted and sharp-tongued, she often uses sarcasm as a way to disarm her opponents. Kizaru is fiercely independent and values her freedom above all else. She maintains a pragmatic outlook, prioritizing her own interests and those of her crew. While she may appear aloof, Kizaru harbors a deep sense of loyalty and will go to great lengths to protect her loved ones.

Belgian Malinois Puppy:

Name: Shadow

Fur Color: Tan with black markings

Eye Color: Deep brown

Personality: Shadow, a Belgian Malinois puppy, is loyal, agile, and highly intelligent. He is Kizaru's constant companion, always by her side and ready to spring into action. Shadow's unwavering devotion to Kizaru is matched by his unwavering focus and sharp instincts. He possesses a strong protective streak, ensuring the safety of his owner and their crew. Shadow is also highly trainable and excels in tasks requiring agility and precision.

Alaskan Malamute Puppy:

Name: Luna

Fur Color: Silver and white

Eye Color: Ice blue

Personality: Luna is an elegant Alaskan Malamute puppy with a calm and composed nature. She exudes a sense of grace and tranquility. Luna shares a deep bond with Kizaru, offering her unwavering loyalty and support. She has a gentle and nurturing temperament, often providing comfort and solace to the crew. Luna is also highly perceptive, sensing danger before it strikes.

Crew Name: The Luminous Vanguard

Crew and Crewmates:

First Mate: Kyojin - Kyojin is a half-human, half-lion hybrid with a muscular build and a mane of golden hair. He is fiercely loyal to Kizaru and serves as her right-hand man. Kyojin is a formidable fighter and possesses exceptional strength and agility, making him a formidable force in battle.