Escaping

Duncan was sitting inside his small cubical cell waiting for the signal. This was his 7th time attempting to escape the prison.

Suddenly he saw the signal, the red dot on the wall across from his cell. This signal tells him the he's all clear.

Duncan grabbed a bobby pin from his pinned up hair, making it fall all over his head. He swiftly unlocked his cell and ran out. Running down the corridors of the prison trying to hurry to escape, while his inmates cheer him on quietly.

Duncan goes down many corridors and stairs till he finally makes it to the exit.

Until....

"Going somewhere Nelson!?"

Duncan stopped in his tracks and spun around.

"Double O, what's happening," Duncan exclaimed with his arms up. "I was just on my way out!"

Officer O smirked "Oh really?"

"Yup, I can't leave my girl waiting forever" He says before spinning on his heels and begins walking back towards his freedom.

"You sure she still wants your stupid, psycho, delinquent ass? She's probably with someone more intelligent and obedient!" Officer O says chuckling.

"She knows better, and Double O!" Duncan says opening the door.

"What" he says smirking watching him closely.

"Go Fuck Yourself" he says before walking out the door.

A/N
At the top or the side is Officer O or Double O as Duncan calls him.

This is just the beginning guys!!!

Anybody have ideas of what
-Duncan
-Courtney
Would look like in real life, if so send me a message of who!
Please and thanks
*Vote
*Comment
*Follow
-Khaos