1. "The Professionals": Y/N & Bruno Bucciarati

✿Hey hey, Fiction Fiends!✿

Hello! It is me! I'm back and better than ever! After having written +30 chapters for my very first fanfic, I'm feeling like I should switch things up  — for the sake of both you all and myself because my lil' chipmunk brain needs a change of pace! So with this being said, I have decided to start a short story series (or a "one-shot" series) of all of the goofy scenarios I can imagine the JJBA cast stuck in! HA!

Not only will I dive into some romance, but I will also be working with lots of comedy, mystery, fluff, adventure and delicious action! Lots of genres to explore! And I would especially like to hear from you all — if you have any ideas for a short story, feel free to comment on one of my chapters or DM me with what you're thinking! I can't confirm that I will be able to write ALL of your requests, but I can assure you that I will be writing LOTS!

If you wanna have an exact idea put into words — a short story of your making, if you will — I am more than happy to discuss my writing commissions with you!

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

Today's short is called,  The Professionals.

If you've been keeping up with the comment section of my story, Guilty Conscience, you know that quite a few of you Fiction Fiends (and by a few, I mean a LOT) are rather interested in the one and only, Bruno Bucciarati. Delicious, isn't he?

So t'is Bucciarati that I'm giving you ~

Summary: Y/N has been a member of the Passione, particularly the Bodyguard Squad, for quite some time now — She's been on the team far longer than any other, making her a rather important part of the squad. And from her time spent within Passione, Y/N has grown rather close to her boss, the 20-year-old Bruno Bucciarati. Though, however strong their feelings for one another might be, there has always been a level of professionalism that the two mobsters have to uphold. Especially in front of the other members of the squad. But... in all fairness, there is only so long that Bruno Bucciarati can go before his professionalism caves.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

"Y/N!"

A voice echoed behind Y/N as she crouched in the depths of a dark alley in the south of Napoli. Her eyes were supposed to be trained on the target only a few feet before her, ensuring that he wouldn't get hurt. But the voice that called her attention in a hushed whisper-shout made her forget all about the target. She recognized the voice before she had the time to fully turn around.

"Bucciarati!" She whisper-shouted back at him as he came to squat beside her.  "What's wrong? I thought you were with the others!"

Bucciarati was not supposed to be here — not supposed to be with her. The two mobsters were on two entirely separate missions. One of which involved Y/N watching over the owner of a weapons shop that traded solely to Passione. Rival gangs and stray thugs would surely plaster a target on Marcelo's back once they saw him so openly dealing weapons to Passione's soldiers in the middle of the night and outright refusing to service them. And the other mission involved Bucciarati's careful gaze, as he was supposed to be monitoring Mista and Narancia as they conducted their first drug bust. How anti-mafia of them, she'd thought when Bucciarati first announced his plans for the evening.

But Bucciarati wasn't with the others. He was here, in the damp alley with Y/N as she watched the sharp, careful man unload crates of ammunition from his own truck into another. He was here with her. He shouldn't be, she thought. He has a job to do. A level of professionalism to uphold.