1

After a stressful day in work you bought a ticket to the Lust ring to visit a long time friend. As you walked inside the huge golden elevator seeing different types of demons but decided to take a seat alone.

"Elevator 666 departing for lust..."

"In five minutes~"

You heard the speaker spoke with lustful tone at the end, but it's inevitable since it's going to the lust ring.

Upon entering the lust ring the sky was dark as small droplets fall down the gloomy but beautiful sky, you head down the streets heading to... Ozzie's the huge club for couples who has sexual desires. Holding a special crystal that Asmodeus given since Fizz was your friend even like calling him Fizz's sugar daddy he's okay with it. After thinking and traveling your mind went on long thinking not knowing or looking at the road making someone bumped into you and they seem on a hurry and have strong muscle that makes you fall on the wet floor.

As you fall on the wet street cement of the street then looked at the demon who bumped into your shoulder as they flee away, you looked at your hands for the Asmodeus crystal to find it missing!

In a panic you quickly got to searching and looked around the floor to see the crystal shattered into pieces the demon must've stepped on it "no no no... Ugh!" You groaned then picked up the broken crystal deciding to look for the demon with the black cloak that stepped on her crystal.

Her eyes gaze at an alleyway as the demon with the cloak went in. She followed behind looking around the alley and saw a poster with a name and it was plastered a lot on the pride ring looking at the name and the features she's sure it's an hybrid imp and a guy. Looking at his appearance he has a cowboy aesthetic with big black and white horns and a iconic grey hair with glowing  yellow eyes like a snake would have, suddenly she heard a door close making her jump and turn to the sound it was a club exit.

After deciding to enter or not you entered to find a lot of hellhounds and imps dancing and getting drunk some are even making out everywhere at the table. She rolled her eyes and put a hand on her side cheek to cover her side view so she can't see what's going on...

Walking through the crowd she felt someone held her shoulder firmly, turning to see the demon who was wearing the cloak the one she's looking for to give the piece of her mind, but suddenly they pulled her by force pinning her to the wall as a couple of guards was walking around them as the guards approach them "what the?! What are you-!" the demon quickly grabbed her hand putting them on top of her head quickly leaning in to her lips giving her an aggressive kiss.

"!"

She felt their lips on hers feeling a long tongue entered her mouth being caught off guard, her breath was slowly getting heavier as the kiss continues... their tongue dancing the demon suddenly grabbed her waist their hand lifting her shirt teasingly. She finally have the courage to pull away. Their tongues diverge as a saliva string was formed she shook her head and pushed him away taking her time to breath before speaking.

"Y-you pervert... Not only you stepped on my crystal... you also kissed me without my permission! did you know how I've been-" suddenly she got caught off guard by him gripping on her mouth to shut her up fully.

"Another word from your little dick sucking mouth, I will blow it up into bits among these fucking horny demons... and prostitutes..." Her eyes widen in shock at his threat feeling fear wash over her also knew now their voice was a guy it's deep and intimidating. She felt his hand tighten on her mouth making her squirm "you got that?" The guy added as his giant tail swift to the other side, his hot breath ticking her neck making her shiver in fear. In response she nodded weakly and finally the demon let her mouth go, she gasp for air as the demon looked down at her in some sort of disgust before fleeing away the exit of the club the music was loud enough that no one can hear, except for both of them.