intro..? idk🖕😔🖕

LMAOAOOO LOOK!- OW!!' 'Omg r u alr- pfft-' 'SHATAP AND HELP ME!' *the white haired guy walked to the lying sttaighy on the sand cherryhaired male 'youre dumb, yk?' 'OMG I SWEAR I CAN STAND ON HANDS BUT THAT SHIT ITS NOT HARD SO THATS WHY I FELT'
**the white haired boy was kazuha, kaedehraa kazuha, he was very good frirnd with heizou, and yeah.. heizou was that.. guy on the floor..** *kazuha only chuckled and let his hand to hrlp his friend 'omg dawg.. gtg, scara gonna bd mad im latee, sorryyyyy' he exclaimed, and start to head out*
'bye then!' 'Bye!!!' *males eavdd and heizou was ldft alone* "hm.. what should i do now...🤔,🤓👆,😔, nah.. tgats bad idea.. or hiw about🤔🤔 yeah lets learn a new langue!"(he failed btw)(oh and yh.. '..' when talking and ".."when thinking🫡🫡)
*coupld of time later, hd just layed on the sand, and goofied around, bcuz what else would you do?
Gome home? Hellnah,
he was too busy fir that😊🖕 he was busy breathing, and thinking too! Hes smart, remember that😋, but after long goofying around, it was pretty late, so he stop being busy breathing, i mean he breatge but didnt took that as full time job rn, and went to his house, since he hadnt any cases, he was free like a bird🦘🦘

When he set step in his house, he imidiately got some hidden snacks for 'emergencies'(he didnt said that yk ehat i mean.. gr...), jumped on bed and began to eat them, slowly falling asleep, omg he was drooling so bad💀💀 literaly new river appeard on his bed, imagine drooling when sleep (oh god damnit how i drool💀💀)
**FIV AM**
'YAWWNNNN.. what a goofy dream i had..' shikanoin said to himself, scratching his neck (ff whike writing it first on my samsung notes, i said dick not neck😋👆)he got up and dressed up in somd home clothes, not brushing his hair at all, then he heard suddren knock, and he thpugh whike opening doors(that sounded so c ai pls..)"eho tf dare to bother me ghat early.- KAZUA?!?!"

'whar r u doing there at..5 fucking am?' '

LONG STORY SHORT, I WOKE UP, SAW SCARA WASNT IN BED, AND NOWHERE ELSE, I THOUGH THAT U COULD SEEN HIM BCUS U WAKE UP SO SUPER EARLY SO YES' 'that wasnt short.. but nah i didnt seen him? Why tho? Did u checked the toiket? Or gardrn?' 'TWICE LIKE NOT TRIPLE, WHERE TGAT MF ISS *SOB*'

'awh com here..' *he kets kazuha in and hugs him after closing the door* 'maybe he went shopping and wanted to make u surprise and now hes concerned about you? Or he just keft u or smth-' 'SHAT IT, MA BABY IS IDK WHERE AND U SAY SUCH'
dawg everyone knew heizou hates scara- like fr, no partcular reason, jist so 'im jj.. dont get all buzzed.. but idk what u see in him🤔 how about well js look around for him🤓👆'
'omg yes good idea, lovs u homie(ina bro way ofc)' few minutes later, when heizou got ready, they leaved his apartament,
and after dam. Half of a hour they found scara with...

☆☆☆

SAKSAJSA CLIFFHANGER!!! Thats for uou that 1 mf🖕im waoting a week to know if that was in a bro way or not, but anyways! Ill gladly.. entrac? Intreduc maself, sk ya, im stahr(my online name) and im after long ass write block🖕🖕also, english not ma nation langue so there are chances for kurwa (polish gurl slayy )in text or js spelling mistakes,so i hope yall wont get mad, or even som would correct me, i would love too, and i hope you dong mind emojis😋
(half of them are used urinocinaly)(im so cringe)(im going to kms someday at that point)