ROUGH| R.KUNIGAMI X READER

There's something different about Kunigami when he makes it out of the wildcard program. A darkness that lingers inside him and threatens to consume him whole, stealing the light piece by piece until he's a shell of the man you knew before.

He's colder, rougher, more intent.

Ravenous.

As he stalks towards you after a game, focused eyes honing in on you like a hungry lion stalking its prey— ready to devour you whole. A man ready to take out all the anger and aggression that's been building up inside him, dangling over him like a noose.

And sometimes you can't even tell whether your kind, caring boyfriend still exists inside him. It's as though he's a completely different man.

It's divergent from the soft, sensual sex you're used to with Kunigami. Full of reassuring words and touches as he rolls his hips against yours gently, as though he's afraid you might break. Like a delicate butterfly that he cups in his palms, cherishing you with every fibre of his being.

But this man? He's brutal.

Hungrily using you for his own lust, calloused hands brusing as he pins you to the wall. Your panties just about survive his rough movements as he tugs them down your thighs roughly, letting the fabric settle around one of your ankles before he's hoisting your thigh up against his hip.

He's indecorous as he's swiping his palm over your naked slit, fingers delving between your folds to see how wet you are for him— and it's not nearly enough as he's kind enough to spit in his palm to rub the moisture between your thighs. Nudging your clit with his rough movements, just enough to have your hips bucking with want.

It's like he's a different man completely as he's tugging at his shorts, pulling them down just enough to free his aching cock as the weight of it hangs low and heavy. Wrapping himself in a fist as he strokes the tip through your messy slit, his pre mingles with cooling spit as he knocks your clit. Cold, half-lidded eyes stare down at you as he blindly searches for your entrance.

The hunger and desire that burns molten fire inside him makes it difficult for him to find it, the swollen tip catches against it as he thrusts forward and misses. Sliding his length through your sex as he snarls in irritation, tightening his grip as he pulls at your thigh. Lifting it higher as he almost suspends you from the ground, keeping your weight trapped between him and the cold brick wall as he tilts back to try and see your cunt. To guide himself inside you as he finally catches against your tight, unprepared hole. Canting his hips with one sharp thrust as he buries his cock inside you.

"Oh, fu—" The penetration steals the wind from your lungs as your lips part to gulp air in.

You're not gifted a moment to adjust to the sensation before Kunigami is using your body greedily— selfishly. His eyes are focused and intent as he curls himself into you, towering over you as he traps you against him. Soft grunts spill from deep in his throat, the sound has your clit twitching as the slight pain begins to morph into sheer pleasure.

"Ren—" You manage to choke out between airy moans as you let him use you how he so pleases.

"Oh, shit," He exhales through his nose, "Always so tight for me."

Each thrust is bruising as he pounds his hips forward, heavy balls slap against your ass as you scramble for purchase. Your nails dig into his broad, muscular shoulders leaving angry red lines in their wake, which only seem to goad him on. The sharp pain that ebbs through his veins has his cock twitching inside you, pulsing as he nears his release.

Kunigami gives one of your breasts a rough squeeze, fingers moulding into the supple skin bruisingly as you cry out in a mixture of pain and pleasure. Your body betrays you as your cunt clenches pathetically from the abuse, begging him for more as your back arches towards his touch.