𝗖 𝗵 𝗮 𝗽 𝘁 𝗲 𝗿 ²²

★・・・・・・★

★・・・・・・★

I looked up at him, and his eyes held a fiery desire

I looked up at him, and his eyes held a fiery desire. My breaths were heavy as he glided his hand from my jaw to my waist, wrapping it around me. I stared at him with widened eyes and parted lips.

D-did he just kiss me?

Oh, damn.

Am I dreaming?

"No, you are not dreaming, Ashley," he said, smiling as he looked at me.

He smiled at me?

He removed a single strand from my forehead and tucked it behind my ears, then pressed a little kiss there.

"Why are you suddenly behaving like this?" I asked, thoroughly confused by his actions.

"Like what?" he questioned.

"Like this," I pointed at his arm wrapped around my chubby waist.

"Why don't you like it?" he replied, drawing me even closer to him. My heart skipped a beat as he leaned down, pressing his lips into the crook of my neck, sending tingles down my spine. I finally exhaled the breath I'd been holding.

He moved his lips away from my neck and gazed into my brown eyes with his dark, penetrating orbs.

"Ye- I-I mean this is all of a sudden," I stammered with anticipation in my eyes.

"Hmm," he hummed.

And his gaze was still on my lips, like he wanted to bite them and feel the metallic taste of them. He did.

He did kiss me again, but this time more hungrily and withmore passion involved. He traced his tongue over my lips, holding my waist with his strong, manly hands, not leaving any space between us. His manly chest pressed against my bosom. I felt breathless because of his kiss; it was like he was not going to stop now.

He thrusted his tongue inside my mouth while tasting each other.

He tasted like Sin, but with Pleasure.