Prolouge: Awakening Of Destiny

The Night Of The Kyuubi Attack:

A pair of crimson red eyes snapped open in the shadows over the village hidden in the leaves, staring down at the active town with a sneer of contempts plain visible in those orbs. In the person's aggitation, three tomue like dots circling a single spot in the center, began spinning around with increasing speed.

The person was a tall man wearing a gray cloak going down to the ground in order to cover his entire body from sight. A plain white mask with a swirling pattern covered his face, a single eyehole over where the right eye was supposed to be located. From it, the crimson glow of a fully mature sharingan eye colored the otherwise dark night.

The man kept his stare on the village nightlife, lamenting old times, lost oppotunities, and what his life could once have been, had he remained in ignorance. He did this, because he was aware that once his mission tonight was complete... then there was no going back anymore, his last out was about to vanish.

The masked man broke away from the view of the village, and instead stared deeply into the night sky, not a cloud in sight. "What a perfect night... for those living in Ignorence of the worlds truth..." The man mumbled to himself, before closing his eyes and reminding himself of the vitality of his mission. It was for the world after all.

Finally, with his resolve steeled, the man reopeend his eye once again, this time to show a changed pattern. The three tomue had been replaced with three spiraling blades connecting with the center spot to form a colidescope. Then with a gust from the afternoon air, the man was gone from the shadows of the trees on Hokage mountain, his mission was officially started...

---------------

Down in the streets of Konoha:

A pair of onyx eyes stared up onto the moon hanging above with iry calm. Two diagonal lines crossed down from his eyes, going down to follow the path of his nose until they vanished into his cheeks. His eyes shone with childlike wonder, yet wisdom and maturity of a man far older, were reflected in the child's eyes as he continued his stare.

Suddenly, he was distracted by the sound of an infant stiring with a cry. He looked down fondly to his own lap, where a small baby was weeved in a warm black cloth, held in both his arms while resting on his lap. It was his younger brother of only 2 months, his ideals for the future.

"Hey there little Sasuke, calm down." The child spoke gently to the now named Sasuke. The voice caused the infants eyes to open slightly, before he broke into an innocent giggle, trying to catch his brother's face in his own hands.

Staring into those innocent onyx orbs, those swept in ignorence of the world they lived in, young Itachi Uchiha's resolve to protect his younger brother hardened into a cnviction. "I'll never let anything happen to you, or your innocence, no matter what happens, no matter what has to be sacrificed... you'll always be my world little brother."

A gentle smile broke out over Itachi's face, and he gave the giggling Sasuke his right hand to play with. Meanwhile his ears registered the sound of the doors to his home being opened almost silently. He didn't react outwardly, afraid of rocking Sasuke uncomfortably. But his eyes hardened a little in suspecion, now focused entirely on the darkness of their house.