Somnophilia - Douma and Enmu x Reader

Thank you Slimey_Toenails5 for the request of this story. Sorry if this isn't what you wanted, or if I took so long writing this.

P.S. I have never done a smut with Enmu before, and I haven't made a smut with Douma since I made one with him and Akaza. So here we go.
___________________________________________

You shifted around your futon as you were having a nightmare of some sort. You started to whimper and tear up as you started to hyperventilate.

You started to frantically run in a dark forest as something was chasing you, you didn't know what it was, but you dared not to look back.

You continued to run, trying to escape, when suddenly something latched onto your ankle, and flipped you upside down, hitting your head in the process.

"Oh no..." you said as you were hanging upside down, then you heard the sound of something giggling, and that immediately made you panic. You tried to lift yourself up and tried to untie the knot, but you couldn't reach it.

"No, no, no, no, no, no!" you fully bended your vertebrae to the point you actually reached your ankles, and you tried to untie the knot wraps around them, but to no avail, you couldn't.

"That's so cute, seeing my little prey trying to escape." the voice started to get closer and you started to get more scared. You saw highlighted eyes that read, "Lower One".

"Don't struggle any longer, deary. There's no point in doing so." and he giggles. He comes out of the shadows to reveal himself.

The demon was wearing a black button up coat, with a white dress shirt under it, with gray pants and white shoes. He crouches in front of you and touches your face. "Such a nice complexion you have. You feel so soft, and so... Tender..."

He put both of his hands on your cheeks and kisses you, making a quiet moan escape his lips. You tried pushing his face off of you, but he was so much stronger than you.

You whimpered as you felt him sucking on your tongue and his hands started touch your neck.

He stops kissing you, and shudders as his body shivered in excitement. "You taste so good, just from kissing you..." he said as his grip on your neck started to get tighter.

You body started to tremble as you were started to lose consciousness, and it wasn't helping that all the blood in your body was rushing to your head and you were starting to feel lightheaded.

I c-can't... I can't breathe... You thought as you were slowly fading out of consciousness.

"I'm gonna have so much fun devouring you..." the Lower Moon said as his body started to contort into to something more monstrous.

His fingers that were still around your neck started to turn longer, and look more skeletal, the clothes on his body started to absorb into his skin as his body started to look more husk.

His eyes started to become pupiless and his teeth started to become sharp and pointy to the point his teeth looked like piranhas.

He smiles at you before he opens his mouth, and biting your face, resulting in you waking up screaming in your room.

You put your hand on where your heart was were frantically breathing, and your heartbeat was going crazy.

You looked around in your room to see that there was nothing but your mirror, and your closet.