Chapter 1

Percy Jackson. The 17 year old Son of an Unknown to the rest of Camp Half-Blood and the Olympians. A demigod with a scent of fresh silk and damp forest. His eyes are a beautiful sea green that seems to draw one in that he got from his father while his hair is a dark brown just like his mother's. He is wearing a pair of jeans, an orange Camp Half-Blood t-shirt and a pair of black and silver nikes. Everyone around him was wondering who his immortal parent might be. In combat, it was like he saw an attack coming before it happened, and he could even block an attack that was behind him. Not even he had an answer to it. As he was fighting, he was being watched by a woman his age with platinum blonde hair and emerald green eyes that had flecks of stormy grey and held a hint of mischievousness that only a cat would have. This was Annabeth Chase the supposed Daughter of Athena.

"Who is he to think that he can beat my boyfriend?" Drew, a Daughter of Aphrodite, the Goddess of Love and Beauty, asked.

"He's one of the best fighters here at camp," Annabeth spoke up, getting people to look at her, to which the men began to ogle her and the women felt jealousy rise in their chests. "He can sense an attack and dodge it with as much ease as a gymnast. I'd say Percy has a higher chance at beating Nathan than anyone else excluding me."

"Whatever unclaimed," Drew said before turning back to the fight and seeing Percy throw the Hero of Olympus twice over out of the ring with a broken arm. "Why the Hades did you do that to my boyfriend?!"

"Because he insulted my mother and my father," Percy told her. "Now if you will excuse me, I have to go take a shower."

Timeskip

Being the Daughter of Bastet comes with a few problems for Annabeth Chase. One, she's attracted to shiny objects and other valuables. Two, she enjoys a good chase, the thrill of the hunt. And three, her instincts were telling her to mate, for lack of a better word, with Percy Jackson.

"Damn it," Annabeth muttered as she walked to the pavilion. "Why must my mom be a cat goddess who is attracted to not only shiny objects, but to handsome men like Percy?"

"Hey Cat," Percy said to Annabeth who smiled at him. "What's up?"

"Nothing much, Perce," Annabeth replied. "I watched you today."

"I know," Percy replied, looking at his oldest friend. "I saw you talking with Drew."

"Do you know how you can dodge an attack that you can't see coming?" Annabeth asked him once they sat down.

"I don't know," Percy replied with a shrug. "I just get this feeling and then voila I sense the attack and I dodge. It's odd."

"So it's like a sixth sense," Annabeth stated as Percy nodded in agreement. "So I was wondering..."

Annabeth trailed off as she looked above Percy's head and everyone's eyes widened with fear.

"I-It's been determined," Chiron said.

Percy then looked above his head and, upon seeing a spider above his head, said, "No..."

"All hail Perseus Jackson, the Son of Arachne," Chiron said, before seeing a green trident appear above his head surprising everyone even more. "And the descendent of Poseidon the God of the Seas."

A symbol of a black cat with emerald green eyes then appeared over Annabeth's head and everyone just looked at her in confusion, except Dionysis, even Chiron didn't know who the symbol belonged to, so Dionysis said, "All hail Annabelle Case. The Daughter of Bastet the Goddess of home, domesticity, 's secrets, cats, fertility, and childbirth. Daughter of Egypt!"

An owl then appeared over her head and Chiron said, "And the descendant of Athena the Goddess of Wisdom."

"I always knew you were a freak Jackson," Nathan said with a sneer. "Half monster, half god... Makes me wonder if you'll die like one?"

"Actually," Percy began. "Half monster, a quarter god, and a quarter human. But lets not get into specifics... Are you not good at math, Nate?"

"It's Nathan to you bug," Nathan snarled.

"Spiders are arachnids, Nate," Percy replied with exasperation. "Does no one get that? They have 8 legs for crying out loud! Not 6."

"Whatever freak," Drew said. "Just leave camp and live with your kind. Same with you, Kitty, we don't need your kind here either."

Annabeth's fingernails then turned into claws and the Daughter of Bastet leapt out of her chair and at the Daughter of Aphrodite, but Percy stopped her and he glared at his uncle and the Daughter of Aphrodite, before saying, "If you want me to be a monster so bad, then I'll be one. I'll hunt down every single child of Aphrodite outside of this camp along with all of my aunts and uncles on my father's side. Is that what you want? You want all your siblings to die?"

"So what?" Nathan asked as everyone looked at him in surprise. "They'll all be weaker than me and so they will die."

Percy narrowed his eyes and said, "I should kill you right now, Nathan Aquarius, but I won't because that will make you right and make me a monster."

"Have a good evening, Uncle," Percy replied as he walked away, with the Daughter of Bastet in tow.

When they were far enough away, Percy hissed, "What the hell were you thinking?! You could've gotten banned from camp!"

"It would've been worth it," Annabeth retorted, her eyes shining in the moonlight. "Goodnight Spider, I'll see you in the morning."

"Goodnight Cat," Percy said with a small smile to which Annabeth blushed lightly and gave him a small smile as well before they went their separate ways and each one heading to a different cabin.

A/N: Hey... So uh this is a long time coming. I have nothin' but excuses for why I'm never on so yeah... I am attempting to get back to writing but well, yall know how things are. Finally got around to re-publishing this story too.  Hope yall enjoy it!