.𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚐𝚞𝚒𝚕𝚝.

¨𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒾𝓇 𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓈𝓉, 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒷𝓊𝓇𝓇𝒾𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓋𝒶𝓁𝓊𝒶𝒷𝓁𝑒, 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒾𝓇 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓁 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒾𝓉𝓈 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓅𝑜𝓃𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓎 𝑜𝓃 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒹𝑜 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒾𝓉. 𝑅𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒾𝓉𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓎 𝑜𝓇 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓈𝑒 𝓈𝑒𝒸𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓈, 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓇𝑒𝒻𝓁𝑒𝒸𝓉 𝑜𝓃 𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝓂𝓊𝒸𝒽 𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝒽𝒶𝓈 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓊𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝓁𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇¨.

Just to put you in context, I have seen that Im not the one with trust issues, its the people that surround me that have trust issues with me. What does this mean??

Well, through out the years of my life, I mostly said that people betray me and that im the victim. But this year, i have finally realised all the thins i have done to ruin my life, and that the cause of my actions have me people to loose trust in me. For example, there was one time that i talked bad behind one of my closest friends, then because of jelousy I keept doing it without any regret. Now, I see how much I have hurt them in the past times because of leaving them out of stuff, making them look bad, all of this for my own benefit and looking like I was the one being attacked.

I have done many selfish things to my friends and best friends, for example, I have told secrets to others just because of how much get along wiht saying gossip about other people, that I forget how much this can hurt others. Other times, I try to look innocent because of how much I care about my social image, when  all I did was hurt the people I most care and value about and ruin their lifes. 

I have been trying to change, but I think its kind of impossible for me, for the way I act (Im always very noisy and annoying and never want to please with things that are good for me), I wish I could be concious of the mistakes I made so I dont have to say sorry and sorry over and over agian to keep making these same mistakes agian.

Im in the middle of class, so im just going to leave it here. LATER