Let go

Let go, Let go.

Is what you always hear.

"Let go of *****!"
"Let go of them!"

You felt like you were hugging a cactus, but held thighter, feeling like it's the only thing that will keep you alive.

You kept hugging and hugging, feeling the blood seep away.. But that wont stop you.

Let go, Let go.

You knew it was bad for you, but you still love them.

Their the only thing that helps, you keep resisting, thinking they help.. but it never does.

Let go, Let go.

You start to realize that its bad for you, and they dont help, you try letting go, but its too late, they attached on you, and your mind is telling you to go with them, so you succumb back to the pain.

Let go, Let go.

You finally get the courage to get away, so you pull yourself away, looking at all the scars, You feel relived about it, but you start to run away, shaking off the feeling of guilt.

Let go, Let go

You finally let go, but at what cost? you feel relived that its over, but guilt still haunts you, you tried going back, but it won't give you another chance, Sending another wave of guilt and humiliation over you, but you get over it.

You start to notice the days gone by, and the scars were healed, You now feel happy about it.