Introduction

Hi, my name is Sara and this is the first fanfiction that I wrote and it is my first fanfiction which I wrote in english. So my grammar and my spelling is not so good, so if you find any mistakes please let me know so I can fix them.

I'm not an native english speaker, english is my second language.

I decided to write a Luke dunphy fanfiction, because I really like the character and I always find it sad that he doesn't end up without somebody and I couldn't find any really good fanfictions about Luke.  

I will try to go with the storyline of the series and try not the change to much.

I will also will not use every episode in the series, only the ones where i think that my own character will fit in. So it will happen that episodes of the series will at some point skipped. It is also possible that the episodes will have different lenght. That means that some chapters will be pretty long and some chapters will be shorter.

I didn't copy any story and it comes from my own immagination. If there is a story that seems to be simmilar to my, then I'm sorry and please let me know.

The Storyline of the series belongs to the creator and not me and please don't steal my story.