Street light

Same night, same fight..
Same speed, same need..
My need?.. Is her.. Just her alone.

This might be my lucky day.
Guess not because lucky for me is when I hit jackpot price at the casino.
Or maybe he finally hear me, whoever he is up there he finally answered my heart desires...
Just her alone..

I forgot that I don't even have a heart to start with, so why bother pray? But he did hear me through my deepest agony, on how badly I wanted to see her.

When I lay my eyes on the girl laying on the street road, all her things scattered on the road and her blood coated her beautiful face, the only face that keeps on haunting me every night, my beautiful nightmare.

My heart got excited, scared, but all I wanted is to hold her, so I went outside my car walking to her ignoring people shouting at me, neglecting how badly my Porsche 911 turbo was wrecked, this road accident in normal day it will pissed me off by now, but today? Car accident is my favorite disaster.

"Sir I'm sorry you can't go there" I look at the man wearing MMDA's uniform.

"Why not my girlfriend is there I need to get her and bring to hospital asap" I lied of course they won't let me get her but I'm King Alas no one can out smart me specially if I'm on a mission, a mission to save my Queen.

I immediately brought her to the hospital.

"What is the patient name? " the nurse asked.

"Princess Queenie Alas call your best doctor here" I said using her name that I used to know, and waiting patiently outside the emergency room.

After an hour or so the doctor went out the E.R. and brought me to her room.

I'm looking at her face down to her wrist where I saw the black beads bracelet with king's crown charm that makes me happy really real happiness that only her could do, as the doctor said she's okay no more deep wounds or fractured bones just three inches long abrasion and some bruises.

I saw her eyes slowly opening and looking at me in confusion then close her eyes again she did it for three times and brought smile in my lips.

"King? " She said in her unsure voice.

"Go back to sleep I know you still feel ill the doctor said you will be recover in two days so for now take a rest" I said in my soothing voice the same voice I used when she feels trouble.

"Please don't go? " how can I go? If she only know how much I've waited for this moment to come.

"I won't, I'll stay here" she smile that brought some lumps in my throat, holding my breath I caress her face when she closed her eyes, this familiar peaceful feeling, a blissful feeling I long for eternity that makes me remember our past..

15 years ago...

For a ten years old boy who almost grow up and lives in the street,
where in the streetlight is my playground in the morning, my mark in the afternoon and my lamp in the evening, the street is my big kingdom, for a ten years old boy who take in charge in twenty street children who's part of our syndicate.

The street children are divided into three groups: the runners- they are the snatchers.
The no fear-they sell drugs.
And the personal assistant- they are young girl who trained to work for a club but for now they will assist the girls working there like doing their laundry etc.,
but I have a favorite my darling pet.
We just found her at the corner of our street light late at night crying I was enticing by her, maybe because of her innocent face or her watery eyes.

"You know King you should give her to Pola so she can teach her to be a p.a" Pola is one of the favorite p.a by the club strippers, I give Henry a bored look, Henry is one of the runners.