An unhealthy obsession

First, this is MY au, BM x lunar, NOT THE SAME NOR THE LAES. So leave if you don't like it.

This is a very short story inspired by a song, which is the title of this chapter-- go give it a listen!

Also bold words means it's a lyric from the song. Anyways, let's begin!
~~~

Blood moon was obsessed with his best friend Lunar. He and a rather.. Unhealthy obsession, not that him being obsessed with lunar was good anyway.

Blood moon in all honesty was a stalker,  in which every night and everyday he'd follow close behind lunar, sometimes taking pictures with a Polaroid and labeling the date, stealing lost items Lunar dropped, and more.
..

𝙽𝚘 𝙾𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅.   //
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅.
___

“𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠,”

Blood moon was following Lunar on a late night walk, obviously Trying their best To not be caught, Others would say he'd be creeping...

“𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧.... ”
“𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞”

But he.. He prefers to call it loving, Cause he was obsessed with poor, little Lunar. Cause in his words, "It's the only way for Them selves." their only way if showing their ‘love’.

“𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐖𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬”

Blood moon casually sat at his desk in his office area in his house, filling out papers, Wavers, and more. Annoyed that he could be “𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞” instead of sitting here. And Not Watching.. 𝙇𝙪𝙣𝙖𝙧.

“𝐈 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 (𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫,) ”

he could name Lunar entire family line if he wanted! Like his sister Earth,

“𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 (𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬) ”

Or, his brothers like the twins; Sun and moon or Solar (Eclipse).. Perhaps “(𝐀𝐧𝐝) 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐫 (𝐲𝐨𝐮) 𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩”, like Spigot.

“𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐞/𝐠𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤! --”

Blood moon, who followed and stalked Lunar everywhere he went, of course knew his favorite place to go on the weekdays, and where he liked to dine..

“𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐢𝐧 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬, ”

Of course he also knew when he did the wash! I mean, sometimes he visits as lunars ‘Best Friend’...

“𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬.. ”

They also knew Lunar separated his whites, because who doesn't!? Also because he stalked him..