Romance Novels.

I really don't like Romance Novels at all. It's so dumb, boring, cliché, and basically over the top on every single little thing that doesn't even matter or makes sense. I mean don't get me wrong- there are plenty of good romance books I'm sure of. I just probably haven't found the right one yet. But this might be because of my not fully developed mind yet and that I'm very slow on a LOT of things. But there is almost always drama for literally ANYTHING that happens. Such as some girl wants this guy but the main character wants the same dude and it goes back and forth and NEVER ENDING until the poor guy finally confesses his love or something. Or it's always the, "not understood" type of thing. Like okay? What am I supposed to do with this information??? Just talk to the guy once and then call it a day, dude. Or it's like one of those Gacha videos. They bump into each other and they instantly fall in love like that's not how it works???? Sometimes it's just plain cringe. I don't know about you but I tried reading a series called, "Miss Peregrines Home For Peculiar Children." At first it was really good! But then it just made me stop reading because what. The. Freak. I couldn't even look at it because the author actually wrote about the MC's thoughts about how he would technically be dating his grandma. (I'm not going in depth sorry, that's pretty much almost all you need to know, search up the series on Youtube or Wikipedia.) So that's just GREAT. Incest is amazing isn't it? This is why I have given up on romance novels. On Wattpad sometimes I go through and think, "Okay that's a little cute," and just never touch the book again. I just can't do it man. But I do have heavy respect for the authors though. Romance is just not my thing at the moment. Authors have a whole lot of my respect. I'm not going to hate on the creators. They do fantastic jobs on their work and deserve a lot of attention.

If you find a pretty good romance novel or anything if you are reading this and are comfortable sharing please do!