Prologue - The start of the Prophecy - Before Hogwarts

Theres a Prophecy- I've heard it a few times when talking to drunks at the pub on Sundays. That a Lion and Lioness will save us from the gloomy time of He Who Must Not Be Named. Although many people believe that this Prophecy has already been for filled by me and my brother. I believe that in the future we will have to face him again & that it might not be us who ends his evil for good. Now- you still probably don't understand & that's fine. I'm Viola Lilly Potter- a very famous twin and the Potters are very Famous. When me and Harry were just babies- Voldemort(He Who Must Not Be Named) attacked our house & my Parents fought him - and they almost stoped him- he decide to throw a killing curse at both Harry and I but our mother casted a protection spell on us before he did it & when the spell hit us- he lost his powers and disappeared. They call us the Kids who lived. So we all lived and became very popular for stoping the first Wizarding War. So ever since then we've lived a very happy life & my Uncle Padfoot(Sirius) & Uncle Moony(Remus) see us like almost every day. In 5 weeks Harry and I are going to Hogwarts School off Witchcraft and Wizardry. 

Today is Saturday morning and I just woke up- I got dress and wrote a letter to my 2 favourite teachers, Professor Mcgonagall (My Godmother) & Professor Snape (My Godfather). The 1st letter read: 

Dear Minerva, I do hope you are well. I can't wait to go to Hogwarts- I want you to teach me everything about Quidditch & Magic. Harry Is so excited but I think he's a little scared- you know he's a little less friendly then me. Today Uncle Moony and Padfoot are coming over for lunch and to give me and Harry gifts. I wrote to Aunt Petunia, but she didn't write back. I can't wait to meet Hagrid when he comes with us to Diagon Ally. Oh Yeah- Mum said that some legendary man called Hagrid is coming with us to Diagon Ally. How's things at Hogwarts? Still quite till the kids come? Lots of Love! Viola! Your Goddaughter! 

My second letter read: 

Dear Severus, How are you? Are you excited for me and Harry to be in your classes? I can't wait! Have you spoken to Dumbledore for me yet? Please tell him I really want to talk to him at Hogwarts- Its about the Prophecy. I know I'm not suppose to know about it but I was talking to some drunk man at the Pub last week and they tolled me all about it- I have my own opinion about it & many questions. I understand that it might have nothing to do with me and Harry & that's the things about Prophecy's. You never know until it comes true. But if it does I want to help everyone- I was born to do it & I won't back out of it! Dad says his best wishes. Lots of Love! Viola! Your Amazing Goddaughter! 

I sealed both the letters up and opened the window of my room. My owl- Silver- flew over to me and took the Letters. 

"Hogwarts again please Silver" I commanded and she flew out the window and into the grey clouds of Godric's Hollow. The town we live in- full of magical people. 

"Viola?" My mother (Lilly) asked me- walking into my room. 

"Yes?" I asked her. 

"Are you ready to go to Hogwarts?" She asked me, sitting down on my bed. 

"Yeah, Why?" I asked. 

"Oh, There's just a lot of new things to come! You'll have so much fun!" She affirmed. 

"I can't Wait!" I said excitedly and Dad (James) ran into my room. 

"Lioness! Hurry Up! The Best People On Earth Just Arrived!" Dad yelled as he ran to the room opposite mine- Harry's room and tolled him the same thing. 

"Come on! Let's go say hi!" Mum said as she got up and walked out my room. Dad had already ran down the staircase and out the front door to greet our Uncles. My uncles, Dad and Mum were all best friends at Hogwarts & I hope I make some friends like that. As I walked down the stairs I saw a collection of framed photos. One of Me and Harry. One of my Parents & uncles at their wedding. One of Harry on his 9th Birthday. A photo of mum on her first day at Hogwarts. A photo of dad on his first day. Theres one of Dad and his 2 best friends (Our uncles) and one of me- age 7, Missing my two front teeth and my strawberry blonde hair in two messy piggy tales. 

"VILA!" Padfoot yelled. 

"PADFOOT!" I yelled back and ran out of the open door and onto the leafy front yard grass. he gave me a big hug and then I ran over to Moony. 

"UNCLE MOONY!" I yelled and bear hugged him. 

"Hey Viola? How are you?" He asked me. 

"Good!" I said and raced Harry, Dad and Padfoot inside the house while Mum and Moony slowly walked and talked their way inside and closed the door. After lunch we sat around the coffee table and played a card game. 

"I WON!" I yelled and started dancing, I normally win this game. 

"Of course she did!" Padfoot said under his breath. 

"That's My GIRL!" Dad yelled and danced with me. 

"Present time?" Moony asked and me and Harry very quickly agreed. We sat on the couch and closed our eyes. Harry got stuff- but I didn't pay attention, I wanted to see what I got. I got handed a Big brown box like Harry. I opened it up and saw a few stuffed animals & other things. 

"THANK YOU!" I said and they both smiled. It was obvious the Moony and done the shopping and put everything in the box, Padfoot just put his name on it. There was 6 stuffed Animals. A Stag, A Deer, A Dog, A Wolf, A lion and A Lioness. I also got some new knitted jumpers & shoes. I also got a chain- it looked old, but not old enough to be a grand parents or something. The last thing I got were some very old Diary's. 

"What did you get?" Harry asked me and he took my box and so I took his- I looked inside and saw that he also got Shoes & knitted jumpers, book's on quidditch & a cloak. The last thing Harry got was a Wand- someones old one. We pasted the boxes back to each other then asked questions. 

"Who's wand is this?" Harry asked everyone. 

"Mine!" Padfoot said proudly. 

"THANK YOU!" Harry said and Harry's face lit up. 

"Who's chain is this?" I asked. 

"All of ours" Dad said. 

"Wow- thanks" I said and dad nodded his head at me. 

"Whats this cloak?" Harry asked and mum hit dad- clearly she didn't know he was giving him that. 

"You'll know when you get to Hogwarts" Dad said and Padfoot had a smirk on his face, Moony rolled his eyes with a smile. 

"Theres so many old diary's in here? I assume they belong to everyone again?" I asked and all the adults nodded. 

"They're all very important!" Padfoot said and winked at me- they all know that I got my troublemaking & mischievousness from my dad. So I knew where he was going with this. 

We then went out to the backyard and Dad and Padfoot turned into Animagi- Animagi are people who can turn into animals. Dad turns into a Stag- Padfoot into a dog - Moony is a real werewolf and so every now and then he turns into one. I want to be an Animagi- but its kind of illegal- No one knows that They are ones- otherwise they'd be in Wizard Jail. 

                                                                                 🦌🐾🐺🌼🦁