ASTA UNLUCKS HIS MAGIC!?

Two kids were dropped at a church in hage village.
One was named Asta and the other named Yuno.
The owner Orsi found them and took them in .
They were raised as brothers, Yuno being the oldest.
They were happy there until something happened at the age of five.

*Flashback of five years ago*

Yuno and asta are now five years old .
They were having dinner with the rest of the church(three kids, a nun named lily and Orsi).
But then suddenly a ball wind surounded Yuno.
Yuno started crying and the wind became stronger.

While everyone was scared of the huge mana level .
Asta managed to calm yuno down and the wind slowly started to dissapear.
Asta passed out from the huge mana level of the ball of wind.
After an hour Asta woke up seeing Yuno sleeping beside with red under his eyes showing that he cried.
Asta got up trying not to wake up Yuno and went outside to get some fresh air.

It was dark outside but Asta didn't care and went outside.
Then suddenly big black flames of fire came out of his hands.
He couldn't control it and accidenttally hit two trees burning them to the ground.
The flames dissapeared leaving nothing of the trees left.
Asta was so scared because of the flames he decides to keep this magic to himself

*end of flashback*

Asta and Yuno are ten now ,Orsi is teaching Yuno how to control his wind magic while Asta is sitting to the side watching them train.
Orsi think it's useluss for Asta to train cause he thinks Asta doesn't have magic.
It's now night time so that means asta goes out ,he can't train when it's daytime but when it's night time he goes out so he can train without being seen.

Thank for reading tbis first chapter of this story i hope you liked it!