Little moments

A/N: this takes place before Shukaku is extracted not long after Gaara becomes Kazekage

Naruto was visiting Gaara in Suna. He hadn't seen the red haired Kazekage in a while because Gaara was too busy to leave Suna. Naruto understood that. He was proud of Gaara for becoming Kazekage. It made him even more determined to become Hokage. The two had only been together for a few months, even though, it was long distance they wouldn't change it for the world.
Naruto had arrived to Gaara's office and the guards stopped him. "What businesses do you have distributing the Kazekage at this hour, leaf ninja?" The guard on the right asked. "I have a message for the Kazekage from Lady Tsunade" Naruto replied. The guards nodded and let him in. Gaara lifted his head, "Naruto?" "Hey Gaara" Naruto smiled from ear to ear. "I missed you, Gaara" the blonde whispered slowly walking closer to the young Kage's desk. "I missed you as well" the red head replied quietly. "Gaara...you look exhausted" Naruto whispered now beside the Kage running his fingers through the soft red locks of his lover. "I'm fine, I'm used to it, not sleeping and everything, besides, there's to much I have to finish" Gaara replied seriously. Naruto bent down and kissed Gaara's cheek. "Come on, you should take a break" he yawned. "Besides, I don't get much time to stay here, I want to spend the time that I can with you" the leaf Shinobi replied softly. When Naruto spoke in that tone Gaara always felt as if his heart was melting. He sighed softly and leaned back in his chair, "you can stay with me, Temari and Kankuro are out on missions at the moment." Naruto nodded, "GREAT!" Gaara covered his ears, "You're so loud, love" Naruto smiled sheepishly, he apologized softly. Gaara pushed away from his desk and stood up, he stretched. Naruto waited. Gaara looked at him, "you want a hug, don't you?," he asked chuckling at his blonde haired blue eyed lover. Naruto nodded rapidly. Gaara opened his arms. Naruto hugged him tightly swinging him around a little. Gaara kissed him. Naruto kissed back, they separated. Naruto giggled. Gaara took his hand and opened the window, he made a cloud of sand and stepped onto it pulling Naruto to stand on it with him. "This is a quicker way to get home," the Kazekage said. Naruto nodded and Gaara began floating them home.
>at the house<
Gaara went to take a shower. Naruto sat on the red haired boy's bed waiting patiently for him to come out. Gaara came out after a few minutes and they cuddled together in bed. Naruto yawned. Gaara chuckled. Naruto pouted, "not funny." He pouted. "You're so cute," Gaara said quietly. Naruto smiled sleepily. "Go to sleep," Gaara said quietly stroking the blonde hair soothingly. "Sleep with me" Naruto begged. "I have insomnia, love, besides I can't sleep with Shukaku," the red head replied. Naruto whined, "please Gaara, for me? Please, please, please!!,"Naruto begged. Gaara gave in. "Okay, Okay, if it will make you happy" "YAY," Naruto grinned. Gaara cuddled with the blonde haired Shinobi. Naruto fell asleep first. Gaara kissed his head and fell asleep as well. He loved Naruto, more than anything on the earth, he wouldn't change a thing.
>end<