𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐒!

⊱ ────── {

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

WELCOME TO MEAN GIRLS !
⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

The purpose of a graphics lotto means it is NON-COMMITTAL, which mean I am not obligated to do your request you basically have a 50/50 chance of me actually making your graphic. Here's a tip; if your fc has lots of good resources, your request is detailed and creative, I will be more prone to accept it. You'll only know if I accepted if I post a chapter with your graphic in it!

Unlike in my Graphics shop, there will be no batch system and instead I will have different chapters of specific graphics where you request for them there! you must request in the given chapter! for example if you want to request an opening gif you MUST go to the chapter where it says gifs. your request will automatically be declined if it's not in the right place.

I also got tired of my old theme, and as you can tell, I love Reneé Rapp. Mean girls is out, and I was a Reneé fan when she was on Broadway as Regina George.

This wonderful graphics lotto idea was made by @/soulofstaars !

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ 𝒓𝒖𝒍𝒆𝒔 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

I. be patient!
i will not be any more direct than this, be patient. i have my own life outside of Wattpad and making these graphics is a hobby and skill i'd like to get better at. Plus, making these take time and my focus right now is to finish school with good grades. not to mention, you should always be kind and if you are not, then no graphic for you.

II. published!
⸻ the story you're requesting a graphic for must be published! i don't care if it has any chapters or not, i just need to see it on your profile so I know this graphic isn't going to waste.

III. two weeks!
⸻ once receiving the graphic, you must use it for at least two weeks! and you have two days to claim your graphic.

IV. payment!
⸻ payment is a permanent follow and credit in either the description and/or the chapter it is posted in!

V. requests and redos!
⸻ being very specific in your requests so I have a better idea of what you want. it also makes your request more likely for me to accept. I do not offer redos, unless I'm the one who made a mistake. there is no guarantee your graphic will be made, if your face claim has lots of resources and your idea is creative I will be more prone to make it. BE DETAILED.

VI. no shop-hopping!
⸻ it is downright rude to request the same graphic in a different shop. again, I work really hard on these and would appreciate the right credit. it is so disrespectful when you do that.

VII. password!
⸻ to ensure you've read the rules, there is a password hidden in this chapter for you to put in your form. if it is not in your form, I will not make your graphic.

VIII. face-claims!
⸻ i do not make graphics for anime/cartoon, problematic celebrities,  instagram face claims and/or sport face claims. i don't really keep updated on the internet so if there is any new problematic celebrities, please let me know! some examples are; Amber Heard, Johnny Depp, Benjamin Wadsworth and Percy Hynes White!

IX. pm!
⸻ if you request through my pm's, I will not be answering. you can only request where it says to in the open batch chapter! the password is your favorite movie. after your graphic is published you must PM me for the link. if your graphic is accepted, you will see it posted in one-three weeks!

VIP LIST . . .

sporadicstarsx MysticPsyche_ alycialcver llxcifers moonslver -hxneybee17 moonyslantsov niallhoranslovebot

- vip's requests will always be accepted, can request when lotto is closed and you can ignore rules II, V, VII!

BLACKLIST . . .
n/a

EXAMPLES + FORMS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER

EXAMPLES + FORMS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER →