Hypocrite

After a fight Kai seeks comfort in Skylor (llorumi is mentioned)
————————————————————————
Skylor was packing up shop and closing the store for the night just as Kai came rushing in. "Here to see me?" She asked with a smirk as she was washing the dishes. "Y....yeah kinda" he said "What's wrong? Something's bothering you I can feel it" she said with a concerned tone. "Well it's about lloyd and uhhh.... Harumi . And I had a fight with Lloyd about her" Kai sheepishly said. "Wanna talk about it?" she asked "if your willing to listen" he said. "Of course I am and by the way have you ate dinner?" she asked " No cause I had the fight with him before dinner and I just didn't want to be at the monastery so I just headed out" he replied "I haven't eaten anything either so I'll just prepare some noodles" she said and started boiling some noodles "no no I don't wanna burden you plus the shop's already closed and....." Skylor shut him up by kissing him on the lips and whispered in his ear "I'm your girlfriend remember? I want to do this for you" Kai blushed madly and just smiled.
After a few minutes the noodles were ready and the couple was sitting at the counter side by side. "So what happened?" she asked "You know harumi now lives in the monastery right? Many of us including me still don't really trust her and I talked to Lloyd about it then he got angry I just honestly don't see why he trusts that she changed and I don't know what he sees in her" Kai just sighed
"Well to answer your question, I think Lloyd sees the same thing in Harumi that you see in me. When I was on the wrong side you were the only one that truly believed in me and defended me against the others" she simply replied. "Well that's cause I love you" Kai argued "And Lloyd and Harumi love each other too. Lloyd gave me a chance when you said you trusted me so the least you can do is return the favor" Skylor said. "Why do you trust her?" Kai asked. "Like I said I've been in her shoes I know how it feels like to betray someone you love plus this time she seems to really love him" Skylor replied. "How do you know?" Kai asked "Because of how she talks. Back when she was evil she was more sassy and seductive but now she seems sincere and genuine plus she picks up on things about Lloyd that we don't" Skylor replied. "And when I went shopping she asked me how Lloyd was after she broke his heart and after I explained it to her broke down and started crying the old Harumi would have never had that" Skylor added. Kai now felt guilty for not giving Lloyd and Harumi a chance. "I should probably apologize to them. I was a jerk and a hypocrite when I asked Lloyd to trust you he did without complaining and I'm not returning the favor" Kai said with a sad voice. "It's ok the important thing is that your now willing to give them a chance" skylit said as she gave Kai a quick peck on the cheek.
They finished their noodles and just as Jai was getting ready to leave Skylor asked "Wanna stay the night?" "That would be nice" he smiled as he yawned "Come on let's head to bed sleepyhead" she giggled
They reached the bed and snuggled close to each other "I love you Sky sleep tight" Kai said as he closed his eyes. "Love you too" Skylor said as she yawned
Eventually they both fell asleep as the night deepened
————————————————————————
A/N this is my first fanfic I've written so please bear with me if the quality is not on par with what you expect
Also I watched ninjago until season 5 but then quit and then came back around season 8-9 I shipped llorumi from the get go but quit watching the show when she betrayed Lloyd
But recently I've watched season 15 cuz I heard she had a redemption arc
Anyway so if the lore is kinda wrong just please don't be too harsh on me :)