Jokes

There's a brunette,a red head and a blonde at a bar,they looked on the sign that said 'beer $1' 'wine $2' 'handjob $3'......

The brunette asked for beer,the red head asked for wine,and the blonde asked for a handjob the man said "Ok pour me a glass of beer"

3 men in a bar

There is 3 men in a bar and they see a good looking blonde,so the 1st man asks the blonde out "Hey girl,Your looking good wanna go out?" and the blonde answers "No sorry,I don't like blonde guys." than the 2nd one comes and asks her out "Hey babe,how ya doin?you looking good.I got a big present in my pants wanna see it?" the blonde says "What is it?" the man says "if you wanna be my girlfriend I'll show you it." but the blonde refuses and says "Oh sorry,no I have a boyfriend". "who?" he asks, "the guy with brown hair!"she says!

"But...he's the owner of the bar."..."I know dummy." the blonde says so she goes to the owner and asks him out "Hi tiger...do you want to be my boyfriend?"! "sure babez!" the blonde and the owner get out of the bar and the blonde goes at the owners house.

------------------------------------------

These were dumb blonde jokes ;)

Tell me what you think of them and If you want more dumb blonde jokes just ask ;)