Chapter 1 - Staying Here

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄:
Some parts of this story aren't mine so credits to AidaIro for giving me inspiration for specific parts of this story

Staying Here
After talking with Number Four,Kou and Yashiro decided to stay in this fake world and not kill the main characters that they have to kill to return to the old world.

After they got out of the Mysterious Tower, "Maybe we should stay here . In this world" said Kou to Yashiro . Yashiro nods her head agreeing to Kou's suggestion . When they about to continue walking , Amane approach them from behind "What are you guys talking about".Questioned Amane to Kou and Yashiro .

When Kou was about to answer Amane's question , Mitsuba interrupts the conversation. Calling Amane because of wanting to make sure that Mitsuba brings the right things . "You've done a good job !" .Said Amane to Mitsuba. "Well then, Bye~" .Said Mitsuba trying to run away from Kou .

When Kou realized that Mitsuba is running away from him . He calls Mitsuba because of wanting to say sorry . Mitsuba runs away faster from Kou thinking that Kou was chasing him . "STOP , STOP CHASING ME ." . Shouted Mitsuba to Kou . "I'm not chasing you . I just wanna talk" . Answered Kou to Mitsuba .

Hearing that makes Mitsuba stop running . On the other hand , Kou who was far away from Mitsuba walked closely to him . "I'm sorry for tying you up to a chair a few hours ago . "I just wanted answers from you ."Well next time if you want answers the don't tie me to a chair ." answered Mistuba to Kou.

They both reached the windows while breathing heavily for air . After a few minutes of breathing for air , the meteor shower starts . "It's started ~ A shooting star ! It's supposed to last about 1 - 2 hours , I wonder how many we can see them ! " . Said Mitsuba  . "I'm not looking at them ." . Answered Kou

"Why not~" . Question Mitsuba to Kou . "Because I'm more concerned with you than those shooting stars ! " .  Answered Kou to Mitsuba while expressing anger in his face  . "Is this a love confession ? Because lame piercings aren't my type you know . " . Said Mistuba to Kou while leaning on a window.

" THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEAN ! " . Answered Kou to Mitsuba while blushing . " Then , what is it ? " . Question Mitsuba . "After we went to the Mysterious Tower , she told us that we have to kill you to return to the old world . " . Said Kou while frowning . Mitsuba's face started to express acceptance .

" Well . If you say so . Go ahead , do what you have to do . " . Said Mitsuba to Kou , accepting his fate even though he's only been living in this fake world for a day . " No . I'm not going to kill you , I already changed my mind as soon senpai and I got out , I want to stay here even though it's fake " . Answered Kou .

" Why though ? You know it's fake right . " . Question Mitsuba . " Even though I can never find happiness in a fake world . But , atleast my wish and yours are granted here . " . Answered Kou while having his head facing down . He started to cry as if he hopes for another way to get out of this world .

" Don't cry , I know you don't want to kill me . Maybe the only way is to just stay here , I guess . " . Answered Mitsuba . As soon as Kou heard that , he wiped his tears . " maybe that's the only way . " . Said Kou . After the meteor shower ended , some of the students recorded it , some stargazed , and they all went home .