chapter 1

"kuboyasu.. ah who is he again?" Students whisper towards each other while the purple-haired guy stares at both of the students. "Hmm~ I think it's that one. The one that's staring at us right now." The other student points to one that seems to be glaring at them now. "Eek! I think we should go somewhere else now..." The first student grabbed the other one. 'tsk whatever I don't care if they don't know me it's good that they shouldn't know.' kuboyasu said to himself staring back at the hall. He checks his paper if he has the right room, there it is room 2 class 4, He knocks on the door to check if anyone is there or class has started but since it's so early he doesn't think there would be people there. unluckily for him, someone opened it—kuboyasu saw a short male towards him. "Who dares to knock on the door of- oh who are you?" The short-haired guy stares at him raising an eyebrow "Is this class 4 room 1?" "Obviously it is did you not see the sign? Anyway yes, it is but it is also my only palace for I-" "Yeah yeah whatever." Kuboyasu pats the short-haired guy while stepping inside without noticing 'What a weird guy.' both of them think to themselves.

When class finally ended for the both of them, normally Kuboyasu would leave but since it was his first day at school, he chose to head to the short blue haired since he talked to him first. "Hey wait!" Kuboyasu heads towards the blue-haired with bandages who stopped in their tracks "Is there anything you need for? Or are you the dark reunions knight?" The short with bandages poses while speaking. "Em no? I just wanted to know your name because I haven't gotten it" Kuboyasu stares at the guy who was completely staring back at him "Well if you want it so bad, I. The dark knight rises, and gives my name. It is I kaidou-" kaidou says proudly of his name but gets cut off "oh alright thanks" kuboyasu pats kaidous head again and leaves immediately, leaving the poor guy shocked.

Kuboyasu grins as he has a friend on the first day of his school. 'I wonder how long our friendship will be, I hope it will be until we graduate' Kuboyasu thinks to himself while smiling on his way home—his mother. She sees Kuboyasu in a good mood arriving home smiling. "Welcome home, seems like you are in a good mood today, coming home.." she says while her tone sounds angered—exactly it's her regular tone of voice kuboyasu knows that, and he also agreed with her words "Yeah I am in a pretty mood, I say so myself." Kuboyasu grins staring at his mother sitting down, he takes off his shoes and goes inside the house. "I'm exhausted," Kuboyasu mumbles to himself as he lays himself on his bed, slowly the more he blinks the more his eyes get lower—his eyes shut closed. Kuboyasu fell asleep.

On the other hand, kaidou still had to study. It's normal for him but sometimes he completely struggles with it—once. Just once he was allowed to not study for one school night, he normally studied for about 1 hour or two based on his mother's mood. "Mom! Can I study for one hour please?" Kaidou begs his mother to give him less time to study. "What am I supposed to do with you!" His mother replies, yet she agrees this night only, kaidous joyed by his mother's answer, thanks his mother multiple times and then runs to his room to start studying—even though he hates studying he'll try his best to get good. But he needs improvement, his kaidous skills in focusing are a struggle, the more complex the lesson the little his focus is. 'I want to end this already.' kaidou says while studying for only 2 whole minutes. 'I don't wanna study wah' he complains and complains to himself while trying to study math "RAH I DON'T WANNA DO THIS ANYMORE!!!"  Kaidou accidentally screams his thoughts inside his room while failing to try to flip the table down. "KAIDOU!!!!! IF I HEAR YOU SCREAM AGAIN I'LL MAKE YOU STUDY FOR 3 HOURS STRAIGHT!!!!!!"  Kaidous mother screams inside the house in the kitchen—while cooking. "Sorry!!"kaidou screams but slightly softer now. About 58 minutes pass kaidou kind of understands the math equation, he's finally done! Kaidou finally got to sleep—he got up from his chair and finally collapsed on his bed, and shut his eyes close, quickly, he fell asleep that fast I guess he was tired a lot.

End of chapter 1...

Heya! It's me! Hello!!!! I'm back! Or if you're new thank you for clicking into this story and deciding to read it!!! Thank you! Anywho I'll see you all later! Bye bye!!!!!!!!!

-Sincerely author
829 words