THE FIRST MEETING

pov: Donnie

As i walked into the school i saw a big muscular man with a scottish accent he reminded me of shrek. i was started to shake when i walk to my locker, when i open door to locker the man came up to me and introduced himself as lukus "hey 343 sweert baba" i turned away quikly as i blush. "h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h--h-h-h-h-h hey" i manages to slip out. He swiftly pulled my butiful diarrhea heair behind my fleshy ear. "ww--w-w-w-w-w-w-w--what are u d-d-doin" i was shock. 

pov; lukus 

When i was rubbing my big uscle i saw the most butifulk them person walk into building

i decdide to flex when they looked at me. trying not to blush was so difficut i decide to introduced my self "hey sweet baba" i said in my tick scottish accent. tehy replied "hey" i put my hand on ear and whispered "someone nervous" i winked and walked to the cafetiria to eat raw eggs so i can remain buff. then i looked at the hottie mcfly person one more time and realised hot hottie mcffly they were with the perfect diarrhea hair and the large green eyes and the thick arabian accent they had.

Donnie: i decide to follw him into the cafitiria and saw the scottish buff man drinking egggs. i thought to myself "egg my favourtie food too" and i pulled him in like a iss just to suck the raw egg out his mouth instantly i becamed buff and started sharting but lukus thought is was very romantic.

lukus: i invited dannie to my mouse fter scgool hgopefully preparing to kiss them 

donnie; i came to lukus house and we kissed and love lukus nbow thinking about marry him