A tale of friendship

A TALE OF FRIENDSHIP

Once upon a time, in a neighborhood filled with laughter and dreams, there were two best friends muskan and mujahid. They were like two peas in a pod, always together, creating memories and having adventures. Their friendship was so strong that everyone in their school knew about it, and it became legendary.
Their story began when they were just little kids in preschool, continued through school, and was filled with moments that made their bond even stronger. Muskan who was a bit sad on her first day of school, found comfort in Mujahid's smile. That moment marked the beginning of a friendship that would last a lifetime. They both loved painting, and it became their special way of communicating, expressing feelings that words couldn't capture.
As they grew up, their bodies changed with puberty, but their friendship stayed the same. Muskan and Mujahid were so open with each other, talking about everything, including the awkward stuff like puberty changes and muskan's monthly cycle. Their friendship was unbreakable.
When it was time for their 10th-grade farewell party, Mujahid surprised everyone by announcing he was going to propose to someone on stage. This news shattered muskan, and in her distress, she accidentally broke a glass. Mujahid rushed to her side, confused by her tears but moved by her smile. Little did muskan know, this incident made her realize something profound—she was in love with Mujahid.
As they prepared for exams, Mujahid took care of muskan making sure she didn't stress too much. The farewell incident remained unspoken between them. One day, Sameer asked muskan about her "prince charming," and she responded like it was a fairy tale. After that, they avoided talking about it.
Their worries about getting separated after 10th grade vanished when Sameer got admission to the same school and course. They became quite popular—muskan for her intelligence and Sameer for his looks.
But life took an unexpected turn when muskan received a proposal from a senior. Mujahid, filled with rage, got into trouble defending her. He was even suspended for a week. This incident made Sameer realize something—he loved muskan. He remembered her dream of a fairy-tale love story and decided to make it come true. He knew he had to wait until muskan acknowledged her feelings.
Two years passed with unspoken love between them. People around them sensed the connection, but muskan and Mujahid remained oblivious. One day, on their way home, Sameer got into an accident while trying to save muskan. Blaming herself for his injuries, muskan confessed her love to him while he was being operated on.

The operation was successful, and Sameer, though weak, heard every word of muskan's confession. Determined to fulfill his promise of a fairy-tale, mujahid planned something special for Valentine's Day.
As the days approached, fate played its cards again. Muskan's mother pretended to be sick, preventing her from visiting mujahid. When she finally went, the doctor revealed that mujahid hadn't regained consciousness for three days.
Devastated, muskan wanted to spend Valentine's Day with mujahid. Arriving at the hospital, she found his room empty. He had been moved to the ICU. In the darkness, mujahid appeared with a candle, walking on his feet miraculously. But as he blew out the candle, the room plunged into darkness again.
A giant screen lit up, showing their journey from childhood to adolescence. Mujahid showered muskann with gifts, proposing to her in a dream-come-true moment. Amidst flowers and surprises, Mujahid revealed tattoos on his chest with muskan’s name and a painting symbolizing their connection.
Conflicted emotions overwhelmed muskan, torn between anger and joy. Mujahid  reassured her, and in a surprising turn, muskan showed him a name imprinted on her ring finger, a permanent declaration of their love.
As they faced an uncertain future, muskan and mujahid's fairy tale became a story of unexpected twists, challenges, and the enduring magic of their love. In the unpredictability of life, their connection stood strong, proving that true love can weather any storm.