chapter 0

In a barren but a peaceful world full of grass in an ever expanding scenery a lone man sitting near a lone tree flipping through a book with no cover.
"Hm?" As the man looks up to a silhouette looking down to him "hello there..."
The silhouette nodded not speaking, not even a sign of breathing. The silhouette removed his hood by his boney hands. A head replaced by a skull tinted in a low shade of red began to speak in a voice so mellow, "champion. It has been awhile since I saw you"

" Indeed... It is the afterlife any way, I doubt you have any time since you've been busy guiding lost souls" the aforementioned champion spoke

"Indeed it has and I apologize for being late" death replied...
"..."
The champion blinked not expecting an apology from the actual death
"So uhh" the champion spoke " what are you planning on doing?"

"Reincarnation" death replied.

"Oh oka- WHAT???" The champion spoke in a loud tone whilst standing up. flabbergasted.
"Wh- why??" No longer holding the book as it was being burned by a blue fire

Death spoke in return. " It is only right to give you a second chance at life as per gods order." Death though not having any facial muscles and are unable to express emotion somehow looked deadpanned (pun intended. What don't like it? Sue me) as he said it

"... Oh... Uhh but I am already satisfied with what I have this is basically heav-"

Death intervened. " Don't you whish to have a family again? Don't you want to feel what it's like having a normal life?"

"Wel-" before he could answer the question he was being reincarnated. Last thought was 'well shit. Here we go again'
"WAIT!! DEATH BEFORE I LEAVE I HAVE SOME QUESTIONS!!" Champion shouted

"What is it champion?" death asked a bit surprised if not confused

" I... What. What about my curse? Will... Will it still be there. I mean in the land of the living that is."

Death in a solemn gesture answered "yes yes it will be there"

Champion looked at him in despair and sadness
"After all these years of trying to end my lif-"

"But do not worry" death intervened yet AGAIN. a little annoying just when I was about to explain this guy's sob story- I mean life! Life... Anyway I'm getting off track

" What do you mean?"

Death was offended by something or someone so he looked around nothing was there a little confused but decided to ignore it ( wow fourth wall break inside a fourth wall break nice)

" Your curse will still be with you but on a lesser amount you can end it though it will be hard of course once you reincarnate you will remember none of this nor your previous life"

Champion replied hastily out of relief. " Then that's enough thank you, really,"

"No need child it is but a pleasure to help you, you who overcame and sealed that eldritch being"

" Alright I am read-" death intervened yet AGAIN, y'know what? Nvm sleep with your hallow eyes open death...

Death felt a slight shiver..

A white ray of light with a tinted yellow gold

Appears behind champion. For champion it felt like being hold by numerous hands Wich it brought some unwanted and traumatic memory's of Wich I won't go into detail (t's 2 freakin am!!! I'm sleepy...) I'll let your imagination run wild a little but where getting of track.. again

Anyway... Champion... No, Arthur leywin woke up crying... And hungry... As a baby... 

(Yeah Arthur leywin derived from the beginning after the end if you know  that congratulations your my friend also recommend reading that if you don't know 10/10)