Chapter 1

"Good morning Jules!" Emo Marinette smiled brightly at the purple-haired girl as she approached her. "You ready to see something that will blow your mind?"

The last part of that statement made the taller girl burst into a fit of giggles. Emo Marinette crossed her arms over her chest and smirked to herself.

Juleka smiled brightly up at her girlfriend and gives her a quick peck on the cheek. "I love you so much Nettie."

The gothic bluenette smirks to herself and gives the purple haired girl a wink in return. "I have a surprise for you my lovely buddy!" She says in a sing-song voice.

Juleka's Ruby-red eyes sparkle with excitement as she allows her girlfriend to take her by the hand. The purple-haired girl grins to herself, happy to have such a loving partner in her life.

"Where exactly are we going Nettie?" Juleka asked her girlfriend with a raised eyebrow.

"You'll see!" Was the only answer Juleka got in response.

After a few more minutes of walking, they finally arrived to a very nice-looking restraint. Upon entering g the building, Juleka's eyes grew wide at the sight that greeted her.

She turned to face the grinning face of her girlfriend. "How did you-" Juleka started to say but was CJTF off as a loud, ear-piercing shriek tore through the air.

Bluebell eyes grew wide in alarm and hands covered by fishnet gloves clenched tightly at her side. What the hell was going on here?

The pigtailed bluenette turned toward the nearest window and glanced out at the streets. And one look outside and yup! Sure enough: there was a supervision causing massive distraction.

Looking over her shoulder, panicked bluebell eyes met a soft pair of ruby-red and the two girls nodded to each other.

Juleka smiled softly and placed one of her hands on her girlfriend's left shoulder. "Go on Nettie, go do what you do best!"

Emo Marinette gave the purple-haired girl a small smile before dashing toward the girl's bathroom. She needed to fix whatever it was that was happening outside.

Once the girl knew she was alone, she met the equally concerned face of her kwami. "Tikki do you know what's going on?" She asked the small creature as she met her charge's gaze.

Tikki frowned and shuffled her paws together in an anxious manner. Her sky blue eyes were uncertain as she thought over her next few words.

"I'm not exactly sure myself... but if I were to take a wild guess: I say that this super villain came from the same universe that you, Claw, and Betterfly visited a few months ago." At those words, a sharp gasp tore from the goth girl's throat as she stared at her kwami.

She opened her mouth to say something in response to Tikki's theory but no words would come out. Instead, she closed her mouth and nodded to her kwami.

"I wanna talk more about this, but right now we've got a job to do." The goth girl gave Tikki a confident grin and called out "Tikki, Blots On!"

Once transformed, the black and red spotted heroine's red eyes narrow and she flicks her wrist outwards toward the rooftops.

Shadybug unclasped her black and red spotted yo-yo from her hip and tossed it forward. The black string quickly latched onto a random rooftop and the string propels her toward to the next roof.

"I'll be back soon Jules, I promise." The black and red spotted heroine quietly whispered to herself as she prepared to fight this unknown supervillain from another universe.