One Shot

I have never been interested in love.

While I saw others living on vanity, seeking to feel good in the arms of other people, everything seemed ridiculous to me. The daily flirting I received was unpleasant. Besides, I already knew that my life would belong to my mate.

But don't get me wrong, I do have my ideal type. You see, I have always been attracted to men with feminine energy. Delicate, beautiful, submissive.

I am a sigma, if you ask what it is... in the werewolf hierarchy, sigmas are similar to Alphas, but since we do not belong to a pack, we are lonely wolves. Everyone says that I have unmatched beauty, my character is strong. But we are just some werewolves who live camouflaged among humans. My parents are rogues, my mother a gamma and my father a delta, I am an only child, so we are not from a big family. We are also not accepted in wolf society.

Well, I think with that we can stop talking about me. Let's talk about Park Jimin.

I met him at the beginning of university, as soon as I saw him, speaking in front of the crowd of students with the great presence worthy of an Alpha, he was clearly impressive. Mesmerizing sepia-colored eyes, like placing charcoal on paper and blurring vehemently that bare your soul in a glance, observing all your fears and insecurities. The posture of a swan, exuding elegance in every movement. Arrogant jaw looming over itself, a wide neck where my mind considered leaving traces of my identity on it.

I didn't really like his presence, his arrogance, his masculinity. But I overlooked it, since I didn't think I would see him again, the university is big, there is no reason why I have to deal with him.

According to the girls who murmured about his beauty, I heard them say that he was a playboy, typical of his class, he didn't date anyone, they were all just one night and then never again. Something in me disliked that idea; However, I ignored that feeling.

A few months later, upon arriving at the university, I saw him again walking down the hallway, apparently looking for someone, but that was all my mind remembers.

Being so close to me, a sensation invaded me, his smell invaded my lungs making me feel very dizzy, surely my face would be covered in a crimson color, a sensation that I didn't think I would feel from him.

My inner wolf was screaming at me that he was my mate. I hated that this was happening to me about him. Why, out of so many people in the world, should it be someone who was completely far from my ideal style and above all, a person who only cares about his ego and no one else?

I wasn't the only one who had that feeling, his eyes pierced me deeply, as if he had never seen anything more beautiful, as if he had found a diamond.

I wanted to run away from there, but she wouldn't let me, my wolf wouldn't let me. While I wanted to reject him, she wanted to run into his arms and claim ownership of him. It was very difficult to refuse it.

Jimin showed his teeth, highlighting his fangs. Slowly, he approached me.

"Mate." he growled, still clenching his teeth.

"Mate..." I answered submissively. His hands traveled to my face, a soft caress on my cheek, while the other ran behind my ear, holding my neck firmly, possessively. My eyes were slowly filling with tears, clouding my vision and my thoughts. We had completely forgotten that we were surrounded by other students who couldn't understand what was happening, although many ignored it, since it was common to see Jimin flirting with girls.

"Mine," he whispered. My legs were beginning to weaken making it difficult for me to stand. My hands ran across his chest, grabbing the collar of his shirt to keep myself from falling. I didn't know he would have this effect on me, my entire being trembled under his touch, I felt sparks run through me.