꧁✩1✩꧂

-date: February, 2001-
-time: 11:29am-

I was laying in bed, staring at the ceiling of my stuffy room, pondering if I was going to get out of bed today or not. I had a job interview scheduled for 1pm, but I was about ready to cancel. I had no energy, seeing as though yesterday was eventful.

I had gotten fired from my job, which was sucky anyway so who cares, but now I had to laze around the house which was already getting boring.

"Ugh" I grunted as I sat up, hearing my back crack, "-aaah".

I swung my feet over the side of my bed, and tried to locate my slippers without falling face forward onto the floor.

Standing up, I walked over to the window and slid the curtain aside, letting the sunlight flood my room, and temporarily burn my eyes. Great.

I slumped along to the bathroom, my baggy sweatpants dragging on the floor, "-For all this 'having to get up early' shit, the pay better be great".

It was nearly noon, I know it wasn't early. But I usually get up at noon, so I should probably work on that.

After brushing my teeth and combing my shoulder-length y/h/c hair, I looked in the mirror, "-. . . .god why do I look dead".

I rubbed my eyes, then walked back into my room. I pulled out a nicer pair of pants, and a dark blue sweatshirt, which I could wear later.

Once I had gotten my stuff ready, I made my way down the hall to the kitchen to fill the hole in my stomach.

Living alone did have some perks. no arguing over the tv. . . .-but that was about it honestly. I've been by myself for about three years now, so I was used to being lonely. But the thought of someone making breakfast for me, about put me in tears.

"Maybe when I get paid, I can hire myself a maid, or something like that" I sighed, thinking about how fun that would be.

Pushing that idea aside, I grabbed a bag of cereal and the milk carton from the fridge, and placed them on the counter.

After pouring my breakfast, I put the things up and walked over to the table to eat.

In a slight rush, I stuffed my face with the cereal, then went to wash my bowl out back in the kitchen.

After that, I ran down the hallway to my room, to get dressed. I opened the door, and tugged my shirt off over my head.

I put on my sweatshirt and a pair of dark jeans, followed by my beat up sneakers.

I looked in the standing mirror in the corner of my room, and I looked pretty good. Or, good enough for an unofficial job interview.

I tied my hair up into a short ponytail, a few loose strands hanging by my ears, and grabbed my backpack, which had my things in it.

I ran down the hall yet again, and grabbed my helmet that was hanging on the coat rack by the front door.

"Hopefully I'm home within three hours" I mumbled before opening the heavy door and walking out. I locked the door behind myself and walked down the front steps.