13. 𝑯𝒊𝒎?

"Please, can you stop mentioning him, I don't love him.", she said in her creak voice.

I quickly pulled her in a tight hug and patted her back, I softly murmurs in her ear, "So, I will not mention him again but....."

"But??", she asked.

"You have to forget him.", I said softly.

She softly nods, I cupped her face and softly caressed her cheeks, she rolled her eyes angrily and trun her face to the other side.

"Now what's the matter?", I asked.

"The matter that the injection hurts.", she said dramatically.

"Yeah so, docter give her one more injection to make her quiet.", I called docter.

"Hey, noo...", she said in a rythem.

"Okay, so keep quiet and sleep.", she closed her eyes and lay on bed. I kiss her forehead and start stroking her soft hairs.

Y/n's Perspective [ PoV ]

I was lying on bed in my room, he is sleeping beside me and I am only staring at the ceiling. What is happen to me?

It's barely the second day of our marriage, I git discharge from hospital quickly, it's just night. His hand wrap around me.

"Ah, I fallen asleep but you're still awake.", he said with a yawn.

"Leave me.", I freed myself.

"What happen? why you always behave like a little kid?", he questioned looking at my face.

"I am just feeling irritated day by day.", I said and trun around and I faced the blank wall.

"Ah, I am sorry. Should I give you a shower? you will feel better.", my cheeks truned into crimson pink.

I shook my head, he just turn me towards me with my shoulders and in a second he was on me. He softly intertwines his hand with mine.

"So my babygirl is shy.", he said pulling my cheeks.

"Why you always think about junghyun? he left you. You promised me you will forget him.", he moved closer to my face.

"I-I am trying.", I replied hesitating as my eyes became teary.

He lay beside me and held my hand in his and softly cared my cheeks, "thank you."

"please don't became like your brother.", I replied and stood up.

"no, i am opposite to him.", he smrik.

My brain started to show me the moments with Junghyun, how happy we were? why did you left me Junghyun?

"Leave it.", his voice snaps me out from my thoughts.

"I don't know Mr. Jeon.", I said and truned to go but he pulled me by my wrist and I fallen in his hard chest.

"What is this?", I looks straight at his face.

"Nothing, came I will give you a shower.", he said and pick me up on his laps.

"I will take shower by myself.", I says.

"Nah, what if you just fall unconscious?", he kissed my forehead.

Ah, no, I don't want to take shower by him, he made me sit in the counter, he stares at my face and then said with a smrik, "Don't be shy, I am your husband."

He moved his hand to remove my dress, I stops him and said, "Just wait outside, please."

"Okay, as your wish princess.", he kissed my cheek and left the room, I removed my clothes and take a warm and quick shower.

"Are you done?", he shouts from the door.

"Yeah.", I replied, I moved my hand for the clothes but it wasn't their.

I sighs and wore the bathrobe, I knock on the door bathroom's door, he open it and looks at me from tip to toe.

"Can you give me your clothes? I didn't brought any comfortable clothes last time.", he stares at me and them shook his head.

"You're not going to give me your clothes?", I raised my eyebrow.

"Yeah, I will.", he walks to his cupboard and open the door, he give me a t-shirt and his trousers.

"Yeah now go out.", he nods and walk towards the bathroom.

I really didn't thought he is such a cute baby, I wore the clothes and sat in bed using my phone.

"Are you done?", he asked from the bathroom.

"Yeah.", he came out wearing in sweatpant, drying his hairs with the towel.

No no, y/n no, don't look at him. I can't control my gaze, it automatically went on his muscular bared body, he is so hot...

"So, done staring?", he was so close to my face, wait when did he came this close.

"You were so lost that you didn't even noticed when I came close to you.", he smriked.

I rolled my eyes away, he held my chin and he start leaning to my lips and I was leaning back trying to make some distance.

I pushed him away and he was kissing the floor.

" What are you doing?", I said.

He stood up and cup my face.

"I-I am sorry, I can't con-trol.", he said lowering his gaze.

I didn't said anything and just lay onto the bed, covering myself with blanket, he sat beside me and whispers, "Are you angry?"

I shook my head.

"Just I remember ju-", I stopped.

"Leave it, good night.", I said and closed my eyes, he pulled me in his arms from back, he softly whispers, "Good night."

Author's Note:

Enjoy this chapter!

Guys my birthday is coming, it's on 2nd day of February.

Take care you all, and if you all have any suggestions or questions, you all can ask on Instagram.

I am always available there.