I hate you

Cheryl: I have never like the serpents nor the south side my mother has always told me that they are pests to the community that there only in that gang because there unwanted or criminals. Ever since they have started at River dale high I've wanted them gone but especially this one pink haired serpent that keeps lingering around me.
___
"Hey bombshell" the pink haired serpent says then winks at the girl and trods off making the girl want to gag.
Veronica walks up to Cheryl "what is it with that girl always walking up to you like that"
"Idk I guess I'm just that irresistible" Cheryl says making Veronica roll her eyes and walk away.
As the bell was going she could of sworn she sore the serpent from earlier walked in to her English class so she walked in with her head held high and as soon as she stepped in the classroom it went dead silent as the one and only was sitting in her seat 'HER SEAT' Cheryl walked up to her seat and look at the serpent dead in the eye. "Umm can I help you" the serpent said with some sass "what are you doing in my seat" Cheryl said in all seriousness but the pink haired girl wasn't taking it "I don't see your name on it" she said "maybe because anyone with a singular brain cell would know that, that is my seat now move along why don't to" just as Cheryl said that the teacher butted in " miss blossom why don't you just go sit over there" the teacher pointed to the back of the room. You could see the rage glowing off the blossoms porcelain skin. Her eyes grew wide as she gave the girl in front of her a death stare "and why would I do that I could get you fired right here right now if I wanted to"
"You can sit here if you want" Toni pointed to her lap with a smirk, and with that Cheryl stomped to the seat at the back rolling her eyes whenever the girl looked back at her and gave her a wink.
——

After that Cheryl didn't think her day could get worse until.

"Alright kids I have made a group assignments you will be put into groups of two"
All The blossom could think about is don't make me be with the serpent.

"Ok so Betty and Veronica Archie and Jughead Delton and Ben Cheryl and Toni...

Cheryl: her name is Toni the serpent has a name, Cheryl though to herself
As well as Toni looking over at Cheryl and winking like usual Cheryl has to admit when she really looked at the serpent and her fetchers she was pretty not that she would ever say that out loud but her pink high lights that smoothly blend through her shiny brown locks her pink plump lips and her beautiful tan skin, no what was she thinking she hated the girl.
——-
Writer's notes

Hi I'm Ruby I want to know if you guys want me to keep this going because idk if I like it but I want ideas to do other books about any suggestions help thanks BYEEE GAYYS i mean guys 🥳🥳🤪🤪