X💜💚

Hope you all are doing good....
Enjoy reading ~....

____________________________________________

Next Day Morning,

Last night Tae forgot to close the curtain due to which Tae's sleep got disturbed by the Sun rays which were falling on his face..... Tae woke up completely when he heard whining and he looked down to see Kook was trying to hide himself in Tae’s embrace in his sleep....

tae:- *coos at the sight* my baby's sleep is disturbed...*pecks kook's cheeks and covers him with duvet*it's still early*looking outside* let me order some clothes for us  *started to order clothes*

After some time, Tae woke up and made sure Kook was sleeping, heading to the washroom for his morning routine.... After he got ready for the day and ordered some lite breakfast for them.... He arranged everything for the day, thinking about waking kook up......

Tae: *gently caresses kook's hair* koo baby *kook snuggles his face in tae's stomach as tae sat beside him and tae chuckles at his action* it's time to wake up baby *caresses kook's hair who shakes his head as no, so tae thought to use a trick* momma is so hungry but what to do? his baby doesn't want to wake up only..* with a fake sad tone and kook immediately wakes up after listening to his momma's sad voice..*

kook:- koo is up momma, see let's eat *was going to stand when ae stopped him*

tae:- let's fresh you up, then we will eat *pecks kook's forehead who smiles*

In bathroom,

Tae:- *tae helped kook to brush his teeth, now it's for bath *hmm, koo do you know how to bathe? *hesitantly*

kook:- *looks at tae with wide eyes* no momma *shakes his head with a sad pout*

tae:- *gets alert cause of kook's sad tone* it's okay baby, momma will help you to bath ok? *kook nods his head happily* first lets remove your clothes...*helps kook to remove his clothes except boxers, unknowingly he starts to stare at kook's body* (in mind:- wow, he has such nice body, his abs *licks his lips internally* omg, his thighs *mentally smacks his head when he saw kook was pouting because of his absent mind* he is a baby now, don't be pervert....calm your single ass hormones *signs* fighting....) sorry baby, i was lost " in your heavenly body " *lastly to himself* let's take a shower first then wash your body ok? *kook just look at him and tae help him to shower, tae made kook to sit inside tub*

kook:- wow, so gowd *giggles while playing with water....*

tae:- no playing baby *kook pouts at tae's stern tone , soon smiles when kisses his cheeks..* let's bath fastly and eat baby, we have somewhere to go....*while washing kook's body who nods his head cutely* come out koo baby, let me dry your body... *tae visibly gulps looking at kook's southern regions* so big...*mumbles*

kook:- what big momma? *innocently asks*

tae:- *smacks his head* nothing baby, let me dry your body..... *kook giggles when tae was drying him* (in mind:- what the hell i was thinking? he is so innocent, i shouldn't think anything pervert.... *something strikes him* how should i change his boxers now? *gulps*) baby? *kook looks at tae with his bambi eyes which makes tae to gulp again*  can you try to change your boxers? *kook pouts not understanding anything* the thing you are wearing baby, that's called boxers *when he understood kook don't know about boxers*