Chapter one: ×+"Normal enough"+×

Lightbulbs POV

I got up out of my bed and stretched, "Huh, 8:14. I'm up early today it seems!" I muttered to myself as I checked the time. things haven't been normal, but it was good enough for me to enjoy! I started to get changed and I decided on a white under shirt with a yellow crop top with the words "Bright ideas" on it, I have to say it's one of my favorites, I got some jean shorts some leg warmers that I found lying in my drawer, "Oops! Almost forgot!" I exclaimed to myself as I opened my bottom drawer and took out a friendship bracelet, me and Painty made them for all of us, I hope everyone is still wearing theirs, I'll have to check!

I make my way out of my room and start wandering the halls of the hotel, looking for any of my friends, I knew where they could be but it was early and I'm not usually up at this time so I'm not entirely sure where exactly they would be. "Oof-!" Ow.. who did I bump into, oh, it's Fan! "Hiya Fanny!" I excitedly exclaimed as I got up and dusted myself off. "Oh, hi Lightbulb! I didn't know you'd be up this early, are you on a new schedule or something?" Fan excitedly spoke, she seems a lot more energetic than she usually is, maybe she just got better sleep than usual. "Hah! No, I just got up early today! I was actually looking for one of you!" I energetically replied "Oh, well did you want to go see if Testtube and Paintbrush are awake, they both should be in her lab!" Fan asked me matching my earlier energy. Huh, the lab.. why was Painty in Tubettes lab? Maybe Fan knows. "So, Flat-Face! Why is Painty in Tube's lab anyway?" I asked as we began walking to the lab "Oh, well Testtube is making a special type of paint for Paintbrush, in return they let Testtube experiment with the bracelets." The bracelets? Why would Testy want with the bracelets? "What does Testy want with the bracelets?" I asked back while I tugged at Fan's hair, it was quite soft, sure a bit messy but soft enough! "Oh, well she wanted to add things to it and such." "Like adjustments?" "Yeah! She said it was a surprise though." Ooh! I wonder what Testy did with the bracelets if it's surprise, I grabbed Fan's hand and I started to run to the lab as we were taking too long and i want to see the surprise

We soon arrived at the vending machine and I quickly ran over to put in the password, Water, Dr fizz, Water, Dr fizz, Water, Dr fizz, Water, Dr fizz. And soon enough we were sucked up by the metal tube p, I love this whole system it's like a slide! I wonder if Testy planned it to be a slide. We landed in the Lab, I stumbled a bit as I tried to land on my feet, while Fan got up off the ground and spoke "So, I think they both should be in the room on the right.." Fan walked over to the first room on the right. "yeah! See the doors closed, so their both in there!" Wow, I mean I knew Fan was Testy's like bestest friend, and that she analyzed everything she could about Testtube and well, all of us, but she knew the exact room. "That's impressive! Well let's go!"

When we entered we saw Testy's working room, I don't think I've been in here too often because Tube says I might break something, The walls were a nice blue kinda saturated, but I still like it, the cold white tiles where nice, but the whole lab is incredibly cold, Testy needs to get some heating in here! I saw multiple counters with inventions, notes, and other projects scattered across them, there were some cabinets one of which was open and I could see some vials and machines in it, Cool! I look at the other people in the room Painty testing out some paint on a canvas, it looks like their making a sunset, pretty! while Testtube is working on Painty's bracelet and her own, I really wanna know what the surprise is! So I walk over to Testy and Tap on her shoulder surprising her as she probably didn't notice anyone enter "AH- oh! Golly.. Lightbulb, how long have you been here? I didn't know you came in." I slightly chuckle at her surprise she looks cute when she's shocked, that's why I like surprising her. "Heya, Tubette! I just got here, whatcha working on?" I know she is doing something with the bracelets, but I wanted to know what she was doing since it was a surprise! "Oh, well I guess you could say I'm making adjustments to the bracelets! And updating some things!" "Ooh! Updates?"