Chapter 1

Not many know of the true powers of achieving CHIM and even going beyond it. Achieving CHIM meant you now transcended every concept and idea which correlates to the rules and limits of reality, being capable of reshaping the very face of the universe to however you wished it.

In full honesty, I could have easily achieved CHIM the moment I was transported into the Dragonborn, but I didn't because I knew I wanted adventure. My life before this was filled with monotony and stillness, a stillness of having a well-paying job but no passion nor love for anything.

I tried to find some passion or love but never found it. So, I resorted to video games, I became an avid Bethesda fan of all sorts of their games though Elder Scrolls was my favourite to take up. Thousands of hours into the game, hundreds of mods of dozens of libraries all catering to each of the races.

Each race had a hundred hours played into it at most however I always played either the Imperial or Khajiit races. Call me a furry or an Imperial lover, I always liked builds that allowed me some form of other worldly superpower.

The Khajiit race allowed me to become One Punch Man incarnate, while the Imperial race allowed me to calm any being. The Khajiit race I played for five hundred hours however I put in seven hundred and fifty into the Imperial race.

I was a dedicated fan however there were always others who knew more such as those players who spent several hundred hours just to become completely fluent in Dovahzul, tongue of the Dragons.

On my first Kalpa Cycle, before I achieved CHIM, with the knowledge of Magnus and my tether to both Akatosh and Kynareth, I was a walking demi-god. Though I also wanted to find out if the Shezzarine Theory was true and to my astonishment it was.

Shor told me that my soul was a tandem creation of Akatosh and himself. That made it so that my very soul was transformed from a normal human soul into the soul of the divine essences of Akatosh and Shor, of Aka and Lorkhan.

I was, in the most basic sense, an Avatar of Lorkhan and Aka who is blessed by Kynareth through the power of my Thu'Um and through my absorption of a percentile of a percent of Magnus' power was I tethered to him. The only beings more powerful than I was the Aedra and Daedra, the mortals and immortals of Nirn had nothing on me.

And what did I do with that power? I helped wherever I could, do whatever I could, say whatever I could. Though not truly worshipping the Divines, I became a sort of physical incarnation of both Pelinal Whitestrake and Talos.

Ushering in a new Imperial Age through the blood and tears of the Aldmeri Dominion. Through my enhanced knowledge of magic, which is by technicalities a lesser form of reality warping, I made boulders into gigantic pieces of pure gold.

I became wealthy beyond any comprehension as I held the Imperial economy in my hands. Though it was at that time that I discovered that I had become immortal. Through accepting both the blood of The Circle and the fangs of Harkon, I had become ageless and near indestructible from any physical force.

Through my absorption of both the core of the Eye of Magnus and the continuous feasting upon Dragon souls, I had transformed my metaphysical aspect that which was my soul. I had become more akin to a Lesser Spirit than that of a Mortal spirit.

It was then that I chose to achieve CHIM. Like a snowball that slowly forms into an avalanche, I became one with the Et-Ada, I overcame the concepts of mortality, space, time, life, death, all of it I now transcended.

I lived on through the Kalpa Cycles, leaving the destiny of Dragonborn to the ones destined for it however I became bored and curious. I wanted to find out if there was a greater being than that of CHIM... I wanted to become one with Anu and Padomay.

The very second, I focused on the idea of the Godhead, the concept of Anu and Padomay, the concept of being One with ALL and having ALL be ME.

The concept of being OMNIPOTENT, the power to do ANYTHING.

The concept of being OMNISCIENT, the power to know EVERYTHING.

The concept of being OMNIPRESENT, the power to be EVERYWHERE at ALL-TIMES.

The very foundations of the Aurbis shook and the sleeping entities of Anu and Padomay stirred however it was then that I had gained what I had conceived. I had become my own God, my own Anu and Padomay.

However, because of my being now transcending and being now equal to that of Anu and Padomay, was thrust outside of their dreams, of their Aurbis. I was now in the cosmic nothingness that was infinite in its darkness and size.

However, there were spheres of infinite colour that I comprehended as being universes, multiverses, and omniverses. I was now in the infinite nothingness which housed inside of it the various verses of every fiction that was thought up, that was written down, that was played, that was recorded, that was conceived.

Now my question is... Where do I go from here?