part 19

Anhay came to the office and started working on his file.

He noticed the time which showed 12:30 pm. He immediately called the cantin owner.

Anhay:- Hello Sarang eomma please make something healthy for one person.

Sarang:- anything special in the dish?

Anhay:- no just motherly touch will be fine.

Sarang:- okay Anhay I'll prepare some traditional dishes and don't worry they all are vegan so it will be fine for a sick person.

Anhay:- thank you eomma.

Sarang:: who is sick?

Anhay:- my wife is sick. And I want you to meet her but please keep it as a secret.

Sarang:- sure son.

After 30 minutes he secretly called Kriva in his room.

Kriva:- it's a really fun game to come secretly.

Anhay:- Mrs. Game lovers please sit down now.

He checked her temperature and took relief. He fed her medicine before she ate her food.

Soon he heard a knock and Kriva started panicking.

Kriva:- what will happen now let me hide under your table.

Anhay:- Kriva food is here Calm down.

He opened the door and found Sarang with a tray.

Anhay:- come inside eomma.

She entered inside and found Kriva and she got shocked.

Sarang:- Kriva?

Kriva got scared and looked at Anhay who blinked his eyes to assure her.

Anhay:- yes she is my wife and mysterious daughter of Sunil Kashyap.

Sarang:- oh don't worry Kriva, Anhay is like my son i won't tell anyone about you.

Kriva:- thanks ajumma.

Sarang:- god bless you my child and Anhay, son I'm going now.

He nodded and she went from there Anhay made her sit on the couch and opened the lead of utensils.

Anhay:- it's tofu bibimbap and Hobak Jeon (zucchini air fritters).They are healthy and tasty.

Anhay:-  they have purple cabbage, tofu, zucchini, Jasmine rice and many more

Anhay:-  they have purple cabbage, tofu, zucchini, Jasmine rice and many more. Tofu bibimbap is really healthy

 Tofu bibimbap is really healthy