XI💜💚

Hope you all are doing good.......

I want to tell something, even though I am trying really hard to double update but couldn't able to..... I will double update on Monday for sure but for today enjoy this update.....

Enjoy reading ~.............

____________________________________________

kook:- milky *tae nods* booboo? * again nods not knowing anything* koo alsw want booboo milk..*looks at tae who froze in his place..*

Not getting any reply from tae, kook thought tae does not love him that is why he doesn't want to give him booboo milk...... Kook looks down while crying, hearing the cry sound. Tae's ears perked and he looked at Kook who was mumbling something while crying......

tae:- *tae wants to smacks himself for freezing* oh my baby, sorry momma was zone out... *pulling kook into his embrace who was mumbling no one love me, tae's heart broke when he heard that* who said that baby, momma loves koo so much...*pecks all his face *kook stopped crying but he was sniffing, tae wipes his tears* don't cry baby, you will get sick *pecks kook forehead and lays him down on bed with him beside kook*
kook:- momma..*calls tae while placing his head on tae's chest* can't koo have booboo milk? *tears again form in his eyes*
tae:- *tae was feeling helpless * it's not like that baby, but momma can't give you booboo milk...*thought kook will understand but instead kook misunderstood*
kook:- *pulls away from tae's embrace and started to sob* momma dwn't lub koo anymwre thwt's Why momma dwn't want to gwve koo boo boo mwlk *sobs*
tae:- *pulls kook in his embrace* no baby, it's not like that.....*his heart clench seeing kook crying so much... so he decided to do something which he never in his dreams thought to do* koo baby, momma will give you booboo milk but it will take little time... can my baby wait for some time? *kook looks at his momma while nodding his head* that's my good boy, please stop crying baby, momma feel hurt seeing you cry...*wipes kook's tears and pecks his crown who giggles* naughty baby....*bops his nose*

Tae calls hotel staff and asks for a lactating medicine, after some time the staff gave him the pills..... Tae hesitantly took a pill and waited for some time for that pill to react, throughout kook was looking at his momma with his wide Bambi eyes....

tae:- *looks inside his t-shirt when he felt some tingling feeling, kook giggles when he saw what tae was doing* you naughty baby, what are you laughing at? *starts to tickle kook who giggles loudly and suddenly tae felt pain near his chest area & he felt his ni*ple erected, he signs as he knows it's time* koo baby, i will go to wash room real quick and come then i will give koo his booboo milk, ok baby? *cups kook's face who nods his excited to have boo boo milk* my good baby..*pecks and went inside washroom, he stood in front of mirror and signs* what am i doing? *rubs his forehead while lifting his t-shirt and pulls his bra down and looks at his boobs* i am lactating, omg! how am i gonna show this to him? *signs frustrated* he is a baby now, he will not remember anything when he comes out of space, right? *tears well in his eyes* he will not push me away again, right? what should i do now? *he heard kook's whines from outside, he chuckles while wiping his tears* i should live this moment, even if he hates me no problem, i am already use to his ignorance *washes his face and comes out to see kook is rolling on bed whining* baby what are doing? *softly, kook immediately launches himself on tae mumbling i miss you momma making tae smiling widely* i missed my baby too......*smooches kook's cheeks with sounds who giggles loudly enjoying the attention*
kook:- momma booboo *points towards tae's boobs who nods his head and lay on the bed made kook lay beside who snuggles towards tae's boobs*
tae:- *chuckles seeing impatient kook* be patient baby *who pouts and look at tae* let me help you ok baby? *kook just nods while looking at tae who gulps hard* (in mind:- you are just feeding him, nothing else.... it's just an innocent request taehyung, don’t be a pervert *signs*) *pulls his t-shirt little up till his boob was visible and kook stares at his boob with his wide bambi eyes then he pulls his bra strap down, pulls kook close towards his nipple who immediately starts to suck and hums in the taste.... tae signs in contentment, he smiles when he show kook was happily sucking and drinking his booboo milk* have as much as you want baby, it's all for you...*kisses kook's forehead who whine feeling disturbed* oh, you don't want me to disturb you.... ok, have your booboo milk *caresses kook's fluffy hair, slowly kook drifted into sleep and left tae's ni**le who pulls it away and adjusts his t-shirt then pulls kook into his embrace* my baby dont hate when you come out out of space.....*pecks kook's forehead, soon sleep took over him*