─── thirty

a beauty, touching me by eyes
this desire will never change.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"we've found somewhere to have our first Defense meeting. Tonight, eight o'clock, seventh floor opposite that tapestry of Barnabas the Barmy being clubbed by those trolls. Can you tell Katie and Alicia?" Harry announced to Angelina as she nodded her head and walked away.

Willow had told her boyfriend and friends about seeing Tom Riddle and Harry was devastated when he heard it out from her. Willow knew that Harry was genuinely worried of her, but even she felt intimidated when she saw how cold his gaze was. Hermione was partially scared and Ron? He was confused.

Nevertheless, after two weeks , the quartet finally found a place to practice defense against Dark Arts with the help of Dobby, the house elf. Willow and Harry were making their way towards common room with her hands interlaced, of course.

"So, what's gonna be our first class today, Professor?" Willow asked, making Harry's lips to curl up.

"That's a suspense, Ms. Lupin," he said and leaned closer to her ear. "Or, Mrs. Potter," Willow blushed as she pushed him away playfully, making Harry to let out a guffaw.

"You're such a flirt!" Willow commented as Harry raised an eyebrow.

" I'll take that as a compliment "

"You're unbelievable!" She said and walked ahead, as Harry trailed behind her with a lovesick smile. His eyes laid on an empty classroom as a wicked smile played on Harry's lips. He immediately pulled Willow and went inside the class before locking the door.

"Harry!" Willow exclaimed as she saw Harry folding his sleeves up and leaning against the wall. Her breath hitched at the sight of his veiny arms (not much), his loosened tie and his chiseled jaw.

Willow's cheeks went red. Harry slowly placed his hands at the dip of her waist and pulled her towards him. Willow kept her hands on his chest as she stood right in front of him, unable to meet his gaze.

Harry's index finger trailed down the curve of her face as it stopped right at her tie as he loosened it. Willow watched his actions as her heart raced for each second. His fingers held her tie softly as he met her eyes.

Those green gorgeous eyes were making her go crazy. Such a seductive eyes. He slowly made her lean towards him by her tie, but he didn't let his lips touch hers.

"Say something beautiful, " Willow whispered as smiled softly.

"I love you," he whispered making her knees go weak.

"Something else," he chuckled as his other hand was practically inside her shirt, brushing her bare skin.

"You," Harry said which made Willow's gaze to linger on his eyes. She knew that she must be looking like a tomato because of her red face. But, she didn't mind that.

"Something else," Harry pulled her even more closer as his fingers held her waist tightly, while the other hand was wrapped around her tie.

"Us," Willow smiled gently as she leaned in and pressed her lips against his lips. Harry was practically eating her but she didn't mind that either. The kiss was soft yet passionate. The way he kissed her expressed how grateful he was for having her by her side and expressed how he would never leave her.

Her hands were wrapped around his neck as she tilted her head and kissed his lips feverishly. Harry's hands went towards her thigh as Willow jumped and wrapped her legs around his waist. Harry paced towards the nearby desk and placed her on it and stood in between her legs, without disconnecting from her lips.