The Oni

WARNING: In this chapter, it's going to be pretty spicy, but it will be cut off before anything too detailed can happen. 

CHAPTER 18

---

It was all dark. I couldn't hear Scott anymore. I looked around frantically, I didn't feel very drunk anymore, the fear of the situation was making em to aware of everything. I took deep breaths, and focused on my hearing now.

Nothing. 

I started to panic, taking short, quick frantic breaths as I looked around, hoping for anything that would give me a sign or a clue of where I was. Void had kidnapped me, again. This time felt different though, like it wasnt all just a joke. 

"Morning Sweetheart. Well actually, its almost 12:00 am but still." I heard Voids voice from a distance, but all of a sudden a gate or something had opened. The screeching sound of metal made my ears ring.

"What are you doing." I asked, my teeth clenching together in anger and fear. I could see his face now, he didn't seem like he was messing around.

"I need answers. For me." He explained simply, though I was a little confused of how that needed my part. 

"Your gonna be a very valuable asset to me y/n, you know that right?" His dark husky voice almost distracted me from his comment. My eyebrows knitted together in confusion, what the hell could I do to help this ass hole? He noticed my confusion, and his eyebrows raised in amusement and surprise.

"Oh.. you don't know yet do you?"

My eyes widened in realization. I know now what he was talking about. He needs a Siren and a Banshee. I saw him smirk, knowing I had just understood what was going on now and why he needed me. 

"Yo-you want me to--

"I need you to tell me what the future holds for me." He explains with a sigh, though I knew he found all this very amusing. I shook my head, tears welling up in my eyes. Everything that I felt for him was gone, and if I'm being completely honest, I wasn't sure why. 

"I won't do it." I argue, my eyes wide, scared of what he will do to me if Im declining him. I noticed he perked an eyebrow in surprise, and he just chuckled in amusement. 

"Do it. Or I'll make you." He threatened, his voice going a bit deeper now. His eyes dark and mysterious. 

"No." 

He sighed, looking up at the dark ceiling in frustration. He looks back down at me, his cheeks full of air. He then lets out a puff of the air and grabs my arms and drags me upright. 

"Fine." 

The last thing I remember is my head being smacked against the wall, knocking me out. 

Darkness once again. 

It was like I was conscious, but not alive. 

"What do you see y/n?" Void whispers, looking down at me with big brown eyes.

"I see... you." I whisper back, closing my eyes, trying to focus.

He smiled in amusement and threw his head back in a light chuckle then looked back down at me with a slight head tilt. "Well obviously. But with who? What happens to me in the future?"

I open my eyes, staring up at him. The moonlight reflecting in his eyes, bright enough that I could see my reflection in his eyes.

"I see you and me..." I whisper up at him. He looks down at me, his face slightly flinched with surprise, then he settled and smiled a bit.