Nico Shiloh AU Stuff

i am so scared to post this lol

"Shit... I'm sorry Nico, I gotta go. I'll be back soon, I promise. Why dont you clean yourself up and get comfortable or something? I'll meet you at your place.<3"
With that, Nico headed back to his appartment, took a shower, and changed into some comfortable clothes. He sat on the couch waiting for Shiloh to return, which felt like an eternity.
His eyelids begun to feel heavy, as his thoughts cleared it filled with this kind of warm feeling. Slowly, he had drifted off to sleep.
Shiloh, finally back, comes in the door. He puts his things down on the kitchen counter.
"I'm sorry about how long that took, I didn't think I'd be-.."
As he's talking, he walks around the corner and stops in his tracks, seeing Nico fast asleep. He smiles, before he starts walking over. He takes his arms underneath Nico's legs and back, and gently picks him up. He sits himself down where Nico was before, and lays Nico back down on him, his head resting on Shiloh's chest. Shiloh wraps his arms around him.
"You came..." Nico muttered, as was woken up by this, then lifts his arms up to Shiloh's face.
"Well I promised you I would." Shiloh kissed Nico on the head. Nico's arms fell back down to Shiloh's chest, as he had fallen back asleep.