ep.1

Once upon a time, there was a young boy named Alex who was looking for love and companionship. Alex was an avid user of a dating app, and one day, he matched with a boy named Jack. Their conversations were lighthearted and entertaining, and they soon decided to meet in person. From that day on, they became inseparable. Alex and Jack spent countless hours together, either hanging out or talking on the phone. Their relationship was the picture of perfection, and Alex had never felt happier.

Their spark was never-ending, and they were always there for each other when the other needed someone to lean on. But nothing lasts forever, and after 11 months of dating, Alex and Jack's relationship started to change. They didn't argue or fight, but their conversations became more surface-level, and they didn't see each other as often. Their romantic spark had faded, and Alex was starting to feel unfulfilled.

Even though he had a boyfriend, he still felt lonely. He knew he still loved Jack, but he also knew that their relationship wasn't what it used to be. That's when Alex met a new boy named Ben. Ben was kind, nurturing, and compassionate. He was everything Alex was missing in his life. They clicked from the moment they met, and their conversations were always engaging and entertaining.

At first, Alex was hesitant to break up with Jack, but eventually, he gathered the courage to have that difficult conversation. He thought that he was doing the right thing, but the moment he said goodbye, he realized he had made a mistake. He realized that he still loved Jack, more than he ever thought possible.

Over the next month, Alex tried to move on, but he couldn't stop thinking about Jack. He regretted leaving him and realized that he was still the love of his life. He tried to move on, but he just couldn't seem to forget about Jack.

Six months later, Alex had almost given up hope when he received a message from Jack. He was surprised but still held out hope that they could rekindle their romance. Jack wrote to him every day, and Alex found that those messages were what he lived for. He felt at peace when he was talking to Jack, and he realized that he had never felt that way with anyone else.

Alex realized that he had made a terrible mistake by leaving Jack. He had realized that he still loved him.

Alex felt like he was drowning in a sea of emotions. He was filled with regret and heartache, wishing he could go back and undo what he had done. He missed the memories they had made together and the way they used to laugh and play. He missed the silly inside jokes and the way Jack could make him feel like he was the most special person in the world. He missed the way Jack used to look at him, with a mix of love and adoration.

But, at the same time, he knew he had hurt Jack deeply when he left him, and he worried that there was no way he could make things right. He felt like he was stuck in a limbo of his own making, and he feared that he may never find happiness again.

As the days went by, Alex found himself thinking about Jack more and more. He couldn't seem to shake the feeling that there was something unfinished between them, something that he couldn't let go of. He knew he had made a mistake leaving Jack and had been trying to move on, but he was constantly reminded of the happiness they had shared and the love they had for each other.

In his darkest moments, Alex wondered if he had made the biggest mistake of his life when he left Jack. He imagined the two of them growing old together and spending the rest of their lives in love. He wondered what could have been if he had just stayed with Jack instead of allowing his doubts and fears to get the better of him. He felt like he was a fool for letting the one person who truly understood him go and not appreciating what he had.

All these emotions and thoughts swirled around in Alex's head, leaving him feeling lost and confused. He was torn between taking a chance on love with Jack again or staying with Ben and hoping that his feelings for Jack would eventually fade away. No matter what he did, he knew that the one thing he wanted most was for Jack to still be in his life.