01

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈'marry me'

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈'marry me'

06|04|23

────KAGEYAMA'S POV────

How can this tangerine be so energetic after practicing so much i thought while streching and taking a break.

    "Oi, practice is over,it's kind of past 6 now,it's gonna be night soon, this is for someone who lives up the hills!"
Sawamura,who's our captain,instructed while walking towards the corner where the our jackets were put up in a pile.

I turned towards my left and saw hinata frowning. If this bitch asks for more tosses, imma beat the shit out of him- wait no- that's my source of practice

We were out of the gym by now, scattered and some walking in pairs.

and then there was a sudden sound of slamming and yelling as we all stood out the gym doors. Shoe squeaking could also be heard, sounding as if there were a couple more students there.

Eh?
Who would be in the girls gym so late?
That's like crazy

     "You guys hear that?that slamming sound."
Tanaka-san pointed at the sounds that were obviously heard by everyone

The more we were standing there in silence,the more dark it was getting. We're probably wasting our time but let's see what happens.

     "Tch,were just wasting our time here, or maybe it's the new players probs"
Four eyes said while fixing his glasses

Damn,he needs new pair of glasses

"Fuck you emi!"

I heard someone yell in a voice that sounded as if they just had a break down.

And then suddenly had goosebumps all over my body, the reason was Sugawara's intimidating aura. Well, usually he's chaotic and adsa fuel to the fire that Tanaka or somebody else starts. It was very different from the him that we get to see all the time.

He looked like he was in the finals and they were winning by a cats hair.

Scary..

     "New players?michimiya was telling me about it, i think we should check up. It's a bit dark now too!" Sawamura suggested with his hands in his pockets stepping forward.

     "Are you guys scared?"
Tanaka said while doing the uhm....a really weird face.

    "No! That would be very unmanly of us! We're grown ass men"