The After Part

CHAPTER 19

TW: Suicidal thoughts/attempts

---

VOIDS POV:

I stood up slowly and quietly, hoping I wouldn't wake up Y/N, though she has that crazy hearing so I doubt I'll be able to get away unheard. 

This was bad.

This wasn't part of the plan. I tried to hard to avoid my...feelings towards Y/N. I wasn't sure what to do now, last night wasn't supposed to be what happened. I was supposed to use her powers to see what I could do in the future against the pack.

I glanced down at y/n once I was able to walk away. I stood by the doorway, watching her sleep peacefully. She looked so calm, so gentle, so fragile, so... warm. I quickly realized what I was doing, and I immediately walked away.

Why do I keep thinking all these things?

I scoffed quietly, denying any sort of feelings for y/n that I was feeling. I had to figure out what the future held for me by the end of today, and if not the pack is going to be one step ahead and figure out where y/n is. 

I had to move quickly.

Once I walked out of the room, I quietly snuck out of eichen house. I had to go meet the pack, but not as Stiles. They think they can win at my game, they actually think that? 

Idiots.

I was going to Derek's loft. I knew that the pack would know that I wasn't Stiles, I knew they would come and find me, and I knew exactly what to do. 

* * *

I stood, looking out the large windows, beginning to hear the sheriff come through the door. I blocked out any thoughts about y/n in my mind, and just focused on my plans against the pack. 

I smirked, but once I heard him enter the room, my face dropped immediately and I turned around. I forced out a nervous look on my face, and tears began to well up in my eyes as I started to tremble a bit in fear.

I looked at him straight in the eye, he seemed unsure, like he wasn't sure what to believe. Which was great for my part of course.

"Hi dad..."

Y/N'S POV:

I woke up with only a baggy t shirt on my body. I frowned in confusion as I slowly sat up from the couch, trying to remember what had happened last night. 

"Oh shit..." 

I mumbled under my breath an I slapped the palm of my hand against my forehead, I was a complete idiot. That was such a stupid way to 'postpone' something that I didn't even know if I was okay with. I looked around, realizing that Void wasn't here. 

I quickly got up and put on my dirty dress from last night. As I tried to shimmy the dress up my body, I tripped over a shoe and I tumbled to the ground and hit my head.

I groaned in pain, and held my hand to my head in pain. I slowly sat up, my eyes shut close as I groaned in pain. I was hungover, and I hit my head on concrete. I don't even think it was 10 am yet. 

Once I quickly recovered from the fall, I got dressed as fast as possible, and ran out the door. 

I stood outside, looking around frantically for any sign that Void was here. I knew he wasn't though, I messed up entirely. That wasn't supposed to happen. I didn't want to...expose myself to a murderer!